Is anyone an English teacher?

If so, and you are looking for private students, drop me a PM. I sometimes get people asking about classes and it would be a shame to let leads go to waste.

I am a retired English teacher and am currently in Colorado.  I have lived in Romania off and on for years and plan to come back soon.  I hope to relocate in the Sibiu area.  I will be looking for private students.

Hi Maycal,
I'll be in Romania no latter than June.  Can you leave me a PM about how things work with English teaching in Romania?  I am a certified teacher in US and intend to start medical school in Bucharest.  Teaching would be a great financial help for me to cover all expenses there.
Thanks.  I'll check your blog.

It is enough to advertise yourself in a local newspaper!
Also you could contact Languages Centers in the area where it is to live!
Good luck!

Hello, Maykal,

I've taught English before to various age groups, ranging from 8 year olds to 18 year olds. I'd have no problem teaching students younger or older than that.

My main qualificaion is the Certificate in Proficient English, issued by Cambridge University - that means I'm a level C2, according to European standards.

Please get in touch with me if you still need an English teacher. :)

hi maykal, my name is michael and i am new in bucharest. i speak very fluent english and i have taught some english in the past. please dont hesitate to contact me . thanks.

Yes, I'm an English teacher. I'm a native speaker from Arizona, USA. I'm 34 years old and majored in Occupational Health and Safety and a minor in Business management, Asian Studies, psychology, and IT. I have 5 years of teaching experience in South Korea. I taught large groups and individual one on one private tutoring. I'm living in the Bucharest area and would greatly appreciate any students you could send my way.

Very Sincerely,

Anthony

I am living in the Pipera area and could teach English privately. I don't speak Romanian but I can take on students with some knowledge of English

Hello, I'm romanian and I have the same curiosity,therefore since this topic is already up and most of these posts aren't too fresh,I want to ask if anyone here has knowledge in teaching or preparing students for the SAT exam,specifically SAT math. I would also like to improve my english vocabulary as i'm currently studying for the Toefl exam. So if anyone is interested in an eager,ambitious and curious student I'm avalable for pm.

Great day!
Rorry.

Hello I am still here in Bucharest. I am a native speaker from California. I teach in a private school as well as private lessons and I am familiar with the SAT and TOEFL exams.

Hi, I know someone that would be very keen to do this... I also have a friend who can teach Polish or give help to secondary/uni students who take humanities :)

Hi Rebecca Grocott,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that this thread is from 2010.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Bucharest Classifieds, Classes/Language classes. This might be helpful to your friend an other members.

Thank you,

David.

Thanks very much, I'll do that :)

[Moderated: pls post in the Teaching jobs in Bucharest section]

Hello

Realise this post is old but saw from your blog (which is  a great resource btw!) that you are still here.
Would be interested in any leads - Do you know what is the going rate?
Please PM me
thanks a lot

[Moderated: please post in the Language classes in Bucharest section ]

What do you want to learn? Do you wish to learn online?

zaidova.org

Hi I am Paromita.
I stay in Bucharest. I am a teacher with 8 years of experience in teaching field.  I am looking for  students who can come to my house for learning Enaglish Math, and Science. Math and Science I can teach till 12 grade.

Hello Paromita.

I advise you to place an advert in our section Extra teaching in Bucharest as well as Private Teachers in Bucharest so that we can direct members to those section whenever they will be seeking tutors.

Regards
Kenjee

What do you wish to learn?

Hi  how can I find you to start english lessons

Hi,

I see you are looking for English lessons. 

You may have already found someone for this but if you are still looking please contact me.

I am from England and i have been living here in Bucharest for the past 3 years.  My boyfriend who is Romanian and myself have a business here to arrange for expat people all necessary documents for visa requirements, work permits CNP, English or Romanian lessons, driving lessons in English etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Donna

Hello Kenjee,
How are you?
This is Paromita,
Thanks for your advice. I have already posted my ad to classifieds for extra classes.
I am looking forward for the enquaries.
Regards.
Bye.

Hi
Donna
This is Paromita.
I think there is some misunderstanding form your side about my ad.
Actually I am not looking for English lesson. I my self is a teacher is
a teacher of Math , Science and English as well. I am staying in Bucharest from last
2 months.

I am interested to teach students privately.

I am also looking for a teaching job in some international school.
If I get a job definitely I would look for your help for getting work permit.
if you  know about any job opportunity please drop me a line.
I would be grateful to you.

Regards.

Paromita.

Hi again,

Ok no worries sorry i misunderstood.

Message me to my email and we see if i can help ok.

Talk soon.

Donna

Hello,

I am Iuliana and am looking for a teacher - native English speaker for my son. My son is 2 years old, so basically we need somebody nice, healthy, patient and willing to play with his Lego and buses :), while teaching.
We live in Bucharest, in Tineretului area.

If anybody interested, please reply.

thanks.
Iuliana

Hi i just saw your post re English Teacher.

You may be sorted out by now but if not contact me

I am an English national living here in Bucharest for the past 3 years.

Donna

@ Iuliana > Can you please post your job offer in the Language teacher jobs in Bucharest section?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello. How're you? Can we discuss some questions?

Hi,

I am an English teacher. I teach both General English as well as Business English. I use various materials and different handbooks (Business Result, Face 2 Face), depending on the priorities of the student (vocabulary, grammar, communication, listening).

Yes I am and I want to marry my partner who lives in Bucharest.I am TESOL qualified and currently I have a cushy job in a university in Turkey.

Hi, this alev,

I live in bucharest.
I'm looking for an english teacher for me. Can I get detail information? Your lessons& your systems& prices

Thank you

AnthonyNeal wrote:

Yes, I'm an English teacher. I'm a native speaker from Arizona, USA. I'm 34 years old and majored in Occupational Health and Safety and a minor in Business management, Asian Studies, psychology, and IT. I have 5 years of teaching experience in South Korea. I taught large groups and individual one on one private tutoring. I'm living in the Bucharest area and would greatly appreciate any students you could send my way.

Very Sincerely,

Anthony

Hello, are you still living in Bucharest?

Hi BiancaC,

Welcome on board :)

Maybe you should know that AnthonyNeal post is dated : 20 November 2011 11:15:25  :)

I reckon you start a new topic on the Bucharest Forum with all your questions for better visibility please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

It is obvious that this post is very popular. Why don't we just let it roll? It really doesn't matter when the original poster added the post. What it matters is that people can still find relevant info in it.

I am also an experienced E.S.L teacher living in Bucharest and available for private lessons. (I also have a home in Mangalia and can meet there as well.)

Glad this thread has continued to be relevant...

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post your advert in the Language classes in Bucharest + drop your details here pls
Maximilien wrote:

Hi BiancaC,

Welcome on board :)

Maybe you should know that AnthonyNeal post is dated : 20 November 2011 11:15:25  :)

I reckon you start a new topic on the Bucharest Forum with all your questions for better visibility please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Maximillien, you should know that BiancaC's post is from Feb 2015, 6+ months ago  :D

Just kidding with you of course, but I do agree with cheia post.  I don't quite understand the habit of suggesting new topics be created when the existing one is still getting responses, as long as those responses are "on topic".  Feel free to PM me if you can offer some enlightenment about this practice :)

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

Hi Romaniac and Cheia,

Thank you for posting and for pointing this out :)

Fair enough ! Basically we do need to inform new members when they posted on an old thread or as you both saw it above BiancaC quoted an old post dated 2011 (not sure she would get a reply from that person). Our role is to let members know that they still can start a new topic for more visibility and quicker interactions.

This thread came up and even if she posted months ago - still have to let her know though :)

Now if the thread is active again and if it's on topic - then that's still fine - no frets - but we would rather ask members and guide them to start a new topic on the Forum :)

Hope this clear it up a little bit :)

Again much thanks to both of you and wish you guys a grand day !

Guess we are a bit off topic on this thread now

Maximilien

Hi,
Are YOU stil available?

Tks

Yes. I have a school in a villa in Mangalia and host personal English lessons here. I can host overnight and you can wrap it all into a vacation trip, because the property overlooks the beach.

Closed