Looking for Expats to interview in Merida & Playa del Carmen!

Hi there!

I am writing a book about becoming an expat in Mexico and i've covered the majority of the country except for the Yucatan and Caribbean Coast. I am going to be in Merida & Playa del Carmen at the beginning of September and I am looking for expats who might be willing to meet with me and give me the low down about life in Merida. If you see this message and live in the area, please reach out to me and hopefully we can get in touch. Thanks so much!

Viva Mexico,

Noah

Hello Noah

I also suggest you to place an advert in our section Looking for testimonies in Mexico so as to better spread the word.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I can talk to you... I write YucatanLiving.com and lived in Yucatan for ten years. Currently in California, but travel back to Merida a few times a year while my husband is getting his license (psychotherapy) and then we will probably return. I can't meet with you but can talk to you via email... let me know if you are interested!

That would be great! Please send me an email at [email protected] so i can respond with a few questions about the area. Thanks so much!

I wonder if I might ask if you know of a good online contact for me to contact USA expats now living in Merida?  I will be traveling solo for the first time, so I'm very interested in arranging to meet people right away and acclimate as soon as possible.  I have never before considered living in another country so I'm not sure what I will need or what I will find as barriers.  I'd love to PenPal with a single senior woman living there now as a comparable to me.
Thank you so much for your help, or your referral....
Sincerely,
Ali Avey
Phoenix, AZ