Obtaining CNP at immigration office

http://ori.mai.gov.ro/api/media/userfiles/taxe%20ue.pdfHello,

I hope someone could advice me on this as I could nt get proper advice in English from Bucharest immigration office on 3 occasions now while trying to obtain CNP with my employment contract.

Could you please explain me the fees below, which I must pay or where to buy?
Honestly I never seen such complicated bureaucracy like in Romania in my life.

Thank you in advance. 

I. The extrajudicial stamp fee for issuing the
registration certificate*
:
2 RON
(to be paid at the Treasury/C.E.C. (in the account of the local budget no. 21340202 or by
submitting a fiscal stamp of the same value;
II. Issuing fee for the
residence card / permanent residence card:
7 RON
- the fee represents the equivalent of the residence card / permanent residence card and
shall be paid at the Treasury/C.E.C. in the account of the state budget no. 20330108;
4 RON
- extrajudicial stamp fee for
issuing the residence card /
permanent residence, to be
paid at the Treasury/C.E.C. in the account of
the local budget no. 21340202 or by submitting a
fiscal stamp of the same value;
OTHER FEES
I. For issuing the
travel document
:
24,2 RON
- fee representing the equivalent of the travel document, to be paid in the account RA
APPS - IBAN RO92 CECEB 50330 RON 2862127, opened with C.E.C. Cotroceni; ATCPMB RO88
TREZ 7005 069 XXX 000424
II. For other types of applications (certificates):
19 RON
consular fee** to be paid at the Treasury
/C.E.C. in the account of the state budget no.
20330102;
3 RON
application consular fee ** to be paid at the Treasury /C.E.C. in the account of the state
budget no. 20330102;
4 RON
(to be paid at the Treasury /C.E.C.
in the account of the local budget no.
06TREZ70120330101
or
by submitting a fiscal stamp of the same value;
III
. For
the allocation of a CNP (personal identification number)*
Union citizens who are
frontier workers as defined under art. 1 letter f) of the Regulation (EC) no. 883/2004:
2 RON
-
the fee may be paid at the Treasury/C.E.C.
Bank in the account of the local budget no.
*the fees are charged in accordance with the provisions of GD 956/2009 concerning the levels
applicable to taxable values, local taxes and charges and other similar fees, as well as the fines
applicable starting with the fiscal year 2010;
** the fees are charged in accordance with GO no. 24/1992 concerning the establishment of
consular services and the fees charged for th
e provision thereof, as further amended and
supplemented;

Hi Expat333,

I think you can pay all taxes in any CEC Bank Office, except for the judiciary stamp which they sell in Post Offices. The payment in CEC Bank is little bit tricky from what i recall as you have to fill in a lot of bank forms for each tax. I know the bureaucracy in Romania is the worst as I am Romanian and live it every day. I wish someone which might have gone through the same process can help you better.

Regards,
viorel

p.s.: If you still have difficulties and live in Bucharest, as last resort I can maybe meet you in a CEC Bank Office and help you free of charge.

Hello:)
The thing is I am struggling to obtain CNP, and my new employer subjects me obtaining CNP to start working.
The contract is not enough they told me at the immigration office in Bucharest. They also need:
print screen of the General Record of Employees, the section containing the data related to the employment contract, stamped and signed by the employer to certify the truthfulness of the document submitted;
and my employer (bank) asked me to provide proof of address prior to registering me with their system, so this is kind of catch 22.

The other possibility I could see is to obtain insurance in Romania and with proof of means of support get CNP without work contract. The problem is that none of the Regina Maria, or Medicover got back to me with subscription and I am stuck.

Do you see a solution here?

Thank you very much in advance.

Try any insurance agent for a few months health insurance. They let me register with 4000 lei in my account. As long as you have the health insurance & a bit of money on the day you register they seem happy. Remember to get a full statement at the bank & get them to stamp it before you go.

Hi! Did you manage to solve your problems? I moved to Romania a couple of years ago but, luckily, I didn't have any problems with the immigration office. Everything was extremely simple for me, probably because all I needed was a residence permit, no job-related affairs. I enrolled into a faculty in Romania, brought the contract with the university and some other documents to the immigration office at the police department and on the same day I received my residence permit with a CNP. I don't remember paying anything, but even if I did, it was just a few lei directly in the office.

Hi
Thanks for the tips.
At the end i grabbed couple of guys from work and went with them. They sorted it.:)

At the end you just buy the tax for 2 lei at the post office stick it at the back of application and finito, no other fees.

Good weekend:)