Doctor

Can anybody help me with doctors in Plovdiv.
I need good doctor for child and aduldts.
I'm looking for who can speaks english.

Thank You

Hi
Did you reach to find a good English speaking Doctor in Plovdiv?
We are moving there in few months and it will be really usefull for me.
We have a young baby and it is a stressfull to arrive in a new contry without at least a Doctor that you can understand ;-)
Thank you

Hello,

Nous sommes un couple Francais, nous prévoyons de partir en Bulgarie pour vivre à Plovdiv probablement en août 2014. j'ai pas de réponse à vous donnez mais nous serons dans le même cas, bébé de 2 mois ..donc si j'ai l'info je vous dis .

Peut être à bientôt sur place
Nous avons la trentaine et partons en expatriation pour 3 ans sur place ( normalement ! )

Hi Julie & Remi,

As this is an anglophone speaking forum, it will be better if you can write in english, the other member will be able to understand and to participate. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Yes sure i will
Regards

Helo Julie,

My name is Christophe , Im the husband of Sylvie F , we havent seen so far your anwser below but yes it would be good to meet in Plovdiv . I m in plovdiv for 1 week now , Sylvie and our daughter will come in one month .Things look good exept we know no one... so feel free to contact us before or after your move .

a+

Christophe

Hello we will be in Plovdiv w16&w17 then w21,w26 and w28. All family will move w34 so i hope to meet you there as soon as de can regards remi

Hello Christophe & Sylvie,

We hope that everything is fine for you. So i am just back from Plovdiv, good thing i found a nice place to live. So i will be there again end of the june ( 30 th ) for 2 weeks and then we will move all the family in W34 of august so it will be a pleasure to see you during my next trip

Remi

Hi Christophe, hi Sylvie,
I'm Julie, Rémi's wife. We arrived last week in Plovdiv. Rémi has already started to work, but me I'm taking care of the baby. I know noone so it would be great if we could meet in Plovdiv, are you still there? I understand you arrived 3 or 4 months ago don't you?

I would be interested to visit the city, go shopping, etc... and visit the whole country as well during the WE.

Regards,
Julie

Hello, Sylvie

sorry that I'm writing you.
We have meeting tomorrow: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=388999

You are welcome to come. And we will do next one very soon, because Christohe and his wife don't have time now.

Hope to see you.

Meeting is here:  23. August at 5pm here:
http://www.gladiatoriplovdiv.com/

I'm looking forward to meet you.

Hello Mopje, Christophe and Sylvie,

Regarding a doctor, I have registered my baby Gabriel to the pediatric clinic : VELA CLINICA. For 68lv/month you have 24/7 service, and they come at home or for 38lv / month you go to the clinic. The secretary and pediatrics are speaking few english, so we could understand us and they are very nice.

Adress and phone number is : 0878641919 -  bulevard "Lyuben Karavelov" 4, 4002 Plovdiv

Otherwise, we will meet next monday a doctor speaking english, this is the doctor Julia DIMOVA. If she's OK, we would like her to be our "family doctor".
Her adress and phone number : Julia Dimova - 0888715847 - Str. Alen Mak 2, Plovdiv

hope this helps all of you.
Regards,