Let us find the real meaning of love

A relationship type of 'love' differs from the 'loves' I mentioned above. A love a parent should have for their children is a different type of 'love' also.

The 'balancing act' in a relationship type of 'love that involves a partner in Life, involves both giving as receiving of course. If a partner does nothing more than take, take, take (receives)..that to me is unhealthy. In fact it can be looked at as usary or even abusing the other person in the relationship. However, if one still chooses to keep on giving and receives very little or nothing in return, then that person is just being played as a fool or IS a fool.

So, it involves a fairly equal amount of give & receive.

Very important also is that when the relationship is in the beginning, each should make it very clear just exactly what the likes & dislikes are. Too many times when people first meet, they put up a good image of themselves just so the other person will think positive of him or her. Everybody wants to be liked or doesn't like to be rejected. This is what I call the 'representative self'. Its not really the true person but the image of what they want the other person to see. After a time thought the 'image self' (the representative self) fades away over time. This can lead the other to think, "Hey. Who IS this person?!".

Honest, direct communication is so so important. And added to that is to Know Your Self. Know who you are, what you are, your likes, your dislikes, your expectations, as well as your motivations in this Life.

Difficult to say because I.am always working ... But for sure good stuff to think about

More than just s feeling, love is an expression. It must be directed to sn object of desire. Otherwise you just can't feel love

Love for me is just a deep friendship,wishing to just be with this person your heart melts for,esp wen its mutual,its beyond wat it can do

If love becomes State of mind then you can able to say the meaning of love............................

LOVE MEANS LOVING OTHER AS YOUR SELF

Welcome to Expat-Blog largestman.....................

Regards,
Anil

why now aday they says no money no honey. the love of money is taking away the real love

Ever heard, Love is a Ghost,Few people Find it. Love is still what it is, we just flow and act in it differently

it's just a feeling of attachment for something or someone. it goes away eventually, if you're lucky. :-D

milay wrote:

it's just a feeling of attachment for something or someone. it goes away eventually, if you're lucky. :-D

True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.

ibilola wrote:

Ever heard, Love is a Ghost,Few people Find it. Love is still what it is, we just flow and act in it differently

True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals, and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding.

syed zee wrote:
ibilola wrote:

True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals, and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding.

True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together

Love is a potion that can change the way you used to be.love is when you can accept the weakness of the one you love.... Love can be one way street ... Can also be two way street. One way street love is a mother love( unconditional . Always give never take) two way street love is a love shared by two peoples!!!
Love is simple love is complicated it depend on how you think it is
But one thing is sure love is the important element of this world coz without love we wouldn't be who we are now

Bidara sary wrote:

Love is a potion that can change the way you used to be.love is when you can accept the weakness of the one you love.... Love can be one way street ... Can also be two way street. One way street love is a mother love( unconditional . Always give never take) two way street love is a love shared by two peoples!!!
Love is simple love is complicated it depend on how you think it is
But one thing is sure love is the important element of this world coz without love we wouldn't be who we are now

that mean u have seen love so closely

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails

-  real love is when u leave ur home land and ready to go with ur love any where he takes u

- Love for me is just a deep friendship,wishing to just be with this person your heart melts for,esp when its mutual,its   beyond wat it can do

thank you for this expression

Once you remove infatuation and lust from love, what is left if pure, enduring and forgiving. Unconditional love is what gives the human soul fire. I will love you, whether you love me back or not, it just makes me feel good

love is nothing in these days..!

Mibsam wrote:

love is nothing in these days..!

1-In the most obvious cases, we can see how fear of disapproval can register as lovelessness
2- When one partner is overtly loving and leads with this, the other partner often feels afraid of being consumed.  Fear of emotional cannibalism often makes the loveless partner want to flee rather than take the love, because taking the love feels like drowning in it.
3-Often another persons love can feel like a cage, especially when the loveless partner feels drawn to the love
4-When one partner is very good at loving and the other is not, the one who is not may become afraid of disappointing the loving person and may distance himself or herself in order to avoid feeling guilty about this.
Love is a most beautiful relation its not about only for girlfriend boyfriend love is about every thing love ur parents love of sister brother man & wife ur work religion to ur hobbies love to GOD love is every where so try to give it not try to find it

good insight!

Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.
Biological models of sex tend to view love as a mammalian drive, much like hunger or thirst
if we divides the experience of love into three partly overlapping stages: lust, attraction, and attachment. Lust is the feeling of sexual desire; romantic attraction determines what partners mates find attractive and pursue, conserving time and energy by choosing; and attachment involves sharing a home, parental duties, mutual defense, and in humans involves feelings of safety and securit.

Love is a psychological experience and as such it is, strictly speaking, a property of the agent and not of the interaction between two agents

i dont agree love is just a temporary feeling ,  thats why you must live in the moment

Love needed by everyone but getting love is difficult................but if you really love everything what you see around you ............you will be getting love from every corner..........

guys i think Being deeply loved by someone gives u strength, while loving someone deeply gives u courage.

love is : infinity obligation to makes her happy even you are not (for a man)
Love is : unlimited trust to accept everything's he gave without asking why (for woman)

REAL LOVE IS MARRIAGE

kasih sayang wrote:

REAL LOVE IS MARRIAGE

And after that getting divorce is what?
Miscalculation of real love............... :lol:

aryavrat wrote:
kasih sayang wrote:

REAL LOVE IS MARRIAGE

And after that getting divorce is what?
Miscalculation of real love............... :lol:

every body has their own opinion about love

love is an open door

Love will forever be what it is as from old,I believe its some human that are not real anymore,so if the candidates that are in usage of this love aren't real,the meaning becomes gloomy

ibilola wrote:

Love will forever be what it is as from old,I believe its some human that are not real anymore,so if the candidates that are in usage of this love aren't real,the meaning becomes gloomy

u r right

love is always hid inside us but we go here and there to find it but we never try to see inside us and also we think love is just feeling  no its also the actions which matter most

I wanna love you, yeah, yeah
Over and over again
I wanna see, see what your life, life can be
(Over and over)

Hey, hey, baby
Don't say goodnight when you know
It's time for love
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know
I gotta have your love

I wanna feel you
I wanna thrill you,
I want to caress you
Ooh, never let you go

Hey, hey, hey, hey, baby
(Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know
I gotta have your love
And oh, baby
(Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight when you know
I gotta have your love

Some people say
That life is for the livin'
So let's live it, baby
Yeah

Most of the people say
That love is for the givin'
So let me love you, girl
Yeah

Hey, hey, hey, hey
(Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know
It's time for love
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, baby
(Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight when you know
I gotta have your love

By: Natalie Cole

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly".
Sam Keen

for my husband only Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you.

well i thought Love is a story that will never be told, it's personal and remain fresh for ever.

So by this you want to close this topic..............
Thanks..............
Where else I have written in my previous post so many times that love cannot be told once you say it will become artificial............

;) But picture is not end here brother and this is beginning only

Meet expats all over the world

OR