Is this possible ?

Can a girl of 19 years Old , live by her own in a country where she don't know  any one except a man who  she find her self fall in love with but he doesn't share the same, so she wanna get out from his life and start on her own .. in addition she still didn't learn the country language and she need a job and she wish join the university .... and realise her dream to build a good future  and her familly one ... and live happy 
    is this can be possible ?

All is possible as long as u never give up..  But one advice, don't ever sale ur future for Love. Because future is future, something that u gonna pay so expensive if u wanna get a good one. But love is love, something that come with free and understanding..

I am so sorry but you are still young and your future will be on your hand not on fake lovers. I wish you more courage to sand on your feet!!!

impact-ikram wrote:

Can a girl of 19 years Old , live by her own in a country where she don't know  any one except a man who  she find her self fall in love with but he doesn't share the same, so she wanna get out from his life and start on her own .. in addition she still didn't learn the country language and she need a job and she wish join the university .... and realise her dream to build a good future  and her familly one ... and live happy 
    is this can be possible ?

I'm going to talk to you as both a father of 5 (ages 40 - 7) and as a teacher with a career of 26 years..... so please be patient if it sounds paternalistic and patronizing, it is not meant to be, but rather meant for your own good.

Are you talking about a man you've met on the internet? If so forget the idea completely, it is just too risky in this day and age. A person can be whatever they want to say they are on the internet and you have almost no way to find out they really aren't.

If this is a man you already know, and you "think" you're in love with, but he isn't in love with you then forget him. You can't make somebody love you by wishing them to. And really you don't know what love is at your age, it's just attraction and chemical passion.

You are 19, just barely out of your adolescence and while you may think you're now an adult because the law says so, you're still maturing and will continue to do so for several years yet. At 19 you (nor anyone else) has any real idea of exactly what love really is.

In the real world, it's hard enough for a young woman to fall in love, get married and have that marriage succeed even when she's surrounded by family and friends who support and counsel her. Almost one out of every two marriages fail. Can you imagine how devastating that would be if you were in a foreign country far from friends and family. Can you imagine how impossible the situation in a foreign country if you stop loving the man, and he wants to hold on to you, not let you go? You end up being his prisoner because you don't know anybody who can help you. This happens to thousands of women all over the world every year. I'm not saying this is YOUR case, but do you want to take that chance???

Please, give yourself the time to grow up, to get to know what life is really about and to meet somebody (IN PERSON) who will make you truly fall in love. WAIT right now this is not the right thing for you to do. Stay where you are, close to your family and friends.

Am sorry sir , but you didn't understand my situation clearly ..
Now i am already in a foreign country living with this man , his 33 his mature enough but his an adicted to girls ... i have never fall in love or belive in some thing name is love but the first time i like some one to this degree i don'T like poetry but he becaome like the air i breath i want him all they near i start feeling so jalouse yes i feel my self like a teenager right now but am already living with him and ill stay until i get a good job and get my own house ...
i don't care about my feelings even if they are always hurts with him because of his caractere i decided to realise my dreams and i will inshallah but all the thing is from time to time i get off and i get in an bad i start having a black looks ..  i wish i can stand and find an open doors to realise my dreams !

Nothing is impossible..........when you say impossible then also you say I m possible..........so just try hard and things will be as you like.........

thank you

Well, if he's that way now, addicted to girls then he is not going to change and you are looking at a future of nothing but more of what you already have.

If you're jealous now, it's because this situation hurts you deeply and you aren't going to change him. Now, what about YOUR future????

The longer you stay with him, the less likely that anybody else is going to want you. Sad to say, that many men especially in the country where you are want "used goods". They want young virgins, not women who have already given themselves to other men. It's their macho egos that won't allow this. So the longer you're in this situation then the more futile your situation is going to become.

If you want my advice, and probably you don't, I would leave and go home to my family and friends as soon as possible. There is no shame in admitting that you were wrong! Your parents will always love and understand you. Don't let your own pride or fear get in the way of that.

But my familly they need me to make their lives better ... its along time ago am not living with him and that i live my education and start working ... they don t want me to go back some tiemes they say so but finally they says build your life you don't have any thing to do here !!!.. they are living an so bad circonstances so i i need to help not to make it worse and my parents will feel shame if i went back in front of their friends !! and here my friend at least is helpping me and he want to help to get a job and get to a university ... so for me i see its better here and i don't know the only problem here that i have is the language problems ... at least as i see here all my dreams can easly realise . diffrently in my country it will take more time ... and i will live the same like here always living alone and working ...

And how is becoming the prisoner of a man who doesn't love you and you being miserable going to help you or your parents???

Get out, find a place of your own, live your life and chase your dream....... but do it far from this man who is just using you.

you are deffently right but how can i do that and i can't speak turkish and i need to find a job so i can get my own place ... life is not just get out and find your self ...! and you know so more than what i do .. so i still need him .. until i get my job ..

impact-ikram wrote:

you are deffently right but how can i do that and i can't speak turkish and i need to find a job so i can get my own place ... life is not just get out and find your self ...! and you know so more than what i do .. so i still need him .. until i get my job ..

just if u both are good at compromising and love each other

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR