New members of the Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourself here

thanks for watchin.im in sri lanka i was south korea long time .i like to help people who com south korea and othe country.im in coliombo ,i can help any one who want my support,ass a friend ,when u come colombo or our country ,i can help more as u wish..

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory]

im pradeep madushanka ranepura.im 25 years old.im single.now i not working.but i want a job.the reasion my mother is pain now.she was 70 yers old.my colifications is pass the a/l and i had i year ceteficate course.the course name is national ceteficate engineering draftman.plz help me.but i haven;t job.now i need job .plz

Hello pradeep madushanka ranepu and welcome to Expat.com!  :)

I kindly invite you to check out the section Jobs in Sri Lanka, maybe you could find a job that suits you.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi,
Im founder of Greenish, Sri Lanka. My name is Raj. I like this Expat.com. I'll Reply to your post in future.

Raj,

Hi all,
My name is Charline, i'm French and married to a Sri Lankan. We live in Malaysia but I have recently opened a cafe in Colombo with his cousin and I'm very often in town to keep an eye on things.
I have been in and out of Sri Lanka visiting relatives for almost 10 years and I thought I might try a different spin on things meeting with expats and not only locals!
Charline

Hey guys I m new this. just wanted to say hi to everyone

nice brother

im viraj madusanka im sinhaleese im start the VTA campus  hotel school in srilanka then im trening 4 months . then im working in goldi sands hotel in negombo in srilanka then im working restaurant after im promotion to bar my position is  aasistant barman that is enough

NIST is an Institute from Chennai, now established in Colombo, we deals with health, safety and environment (HSE) for professionals who aspire to excel in their career and to those companies looking forward for HSEQ (Health Safety Environment Quality) standards. In order to bring the consciousness and importance of HSE among the professionals, we come forward to deliver various international accredited training courses.

Hi Brother Thanks your Request
we want some help in kilinochchi Sri lanka that's place war affect area
we identify the 10 women are widows now we plan to preparing a project
small industrial project  ple sir helping we have that project proposal
how to contact with you
ple Ex plan for me
Thanks Regards
C.V.K.Jeyaseelan
IDEAL VISION Business Developers
Jaffna -Sri lanka
e -mail:[email protected]

Thanks

I am in Oman now. I left Sri Lanka in 1997.

RMD

Hi where are your

Hi am from the USA and thought about moving to Sri Lanka.  But, with the fighting between the Buddists and Muslims scares me.   This wouldn't normally stop me from making a move, but Sri Lanka is so tiny and has a past.  Please correct me if I am off base.
Thank you.

Hi maeleanore,

The minority community having problem, but the foreigners no issue. you can visit Sri Lanka.

Raj,

I'm P.G.C.S.Bandara I'm agriculture specialized graduate in Sir Lanka looking for a job.I like to work any time because without working I become sleepy man. Challenges are my life I can bear any hard situation  .I'm multi player  Rugby ,carom ,football,Table tennis. Agri is most important but I like marketing,finance,HRM,Insurance and Technical side as well as landscaping. Now i know all vehicle engine activity from piston movement to final drive. I don't know now i'm poor but I'll complete successfully this all part by course or any way in my life .

[Moderated: No free ad]

Well.You don't have to be worry or fear visiting srilanka.This is just media portrays.Srilanka is a safe country.No ethnic issues here.Last month there was a little incident.But everything is fine now.Just come and enjoy.If you need more informations or any help when you arrive Srilanka.Just send a mail to me.I'll be ready to help you  and guide you.

Dear,

I am very much appreciate to know  more about you.

Thanka

Damaynthie

Yes of course

Hi ciao,
which field you in tourism..?

Hello all,

Kindly note that this thread particularly is for presentation of our new members, please tell us more about yourself, what you do in life, how are you experiencing the life as an expatriate.

Also you can ask for required infos if needed, however we always encourage members to throughly check the multiple threads on the forum to gather required infos, or to create a new thread for asking questions.

----------------------------

@ Damayanthie & nura Fernando : Could you please put the name of the member to whom you are adressing?

Regards
Kenjee

Jobs

Hi Philip,
Nice to see you here & I am also working in same field.keep in touch.

Hello Everyone,
I'm Priyanga living in Negombo. Working as a National tourist guide lecturer. Same time I arrange tours and provide transport for the tourists. I really Enjoy what I'm doing. I speak German & English. I have been working as a guide almost 12 years. I'm so glad to meet new friends here.

Thanks

Hi viewers, i'm nitharshini from srilanka, searching a good job in any of the part of the world including srilanka. I'm a  LL.B degree holder & just finished my attorney at law final year examination and waiting for the results. please help me to find a proper job.   :gloria

Welcome dear. Nice to meet you here.

:top:

(Moderated: off topic + no free ad on the forum pls)

hi

I am from Dehiwela. I have over 15years experience in the finance field . Started my career in Private sectors and joined the NGO field in 2004. I have worked in INGOs  such as Norwegian Church Aid, , Merlin(UK) and Search For Common Ground(USA) I also worked as a project coordinator in a national NGO,

After completion of my contract in 2013 I have been working on assignment basis and would like to continue my career on the same line either working on assignment or part time.

looking forward for job assignment and new friends
juliet

Hi dear bro  my name ishak khan from sri lanka but I wont stay denmark or eny erope contry bro. So what I want to do bro. Please help me bro

hi
every one i am syed zee i m in colombo on a business trip till 11 aug .its really a nice place.i will return soon.have soom positive things happen here thank u  but the hotel i live is not good

Thanks your Member
Iam seelan from Jaffna  i want some advice  from Bio fertilizer
Manufacturer in Northen region  so now we want help financial said
Thanks
K.J.Seelan

Hello Everyone
I am Rehnuma Merchant from India. Been in Lanka since last two years. I and my Husband manage a chain of bakeries in Colombo under the name CARAVAN fresh.
Will love to meet new friends here who find the city little strange and friendly too...

hello guys,

Myself Ali by origin from Pakistan but having been through different countries during my life span. i am Ex-Spercial Service Personnel was serving for Pakistan in Anti Terrorism Force, finally finished my tenure and now flying free across the globe to explore some decent adventures & business opportunities.
i am coming to SL by the end of Aug 2014. i would be grateful & will highly appreciate for the tips and guidence, if any, regarding the accomodation, job opportunites & getting residence permits.

Cheers

Nice to meet you Lonaafra

Hello Kingali2308,
I hope you will suceed when you come to Sri Lanka.My family is also a Pakistani too.So if you come please be kind enough to contact me i will help you as possible.

This is my Contact informations.Please feel free to Keep in touch

Best Regards,
M. Salman

hi hello how you  i am dammika from padukka

Hi everybody!
My name is dammikaI'm sirlanka and I'm living and working in Colombo in the tourism industry, please if you like keep in touch with me!  0771036628  E mali [email protected]

hi everyone.. im nishani.. lives in colombo.. im 21years old.. i'm looking for a job in abrod.. speacialy i like to work in korea.. hope u all are doing good.. if u like keep in toch with me..

Closed