Will Germany leave the EU before Britain?

Anyone in Europe with an ear to the ground will know there are deep rumblings of discontent rising up from big businesses and industries in Germany who are not pleased with the way the present government is following Washington's bidding.
If Germany 'flips' from the Western sphere of influence expect France and the Netherlands to do the same.
Comments?

I'm unfamiliar with internal German politics, aside from a few bits and pieces, but I always assumed the deep rumblings were from eating too many of those delicious sausages with the cabbage stuff they put on them.
I've heard stories of some in Germany wanting out of the daft euroclub, but I know there are deep feelings in the UK on this subject.
I have yet to meet anyone who wants to be part of that stupidity, except politicians.

No idea at all............

Naturally the first step would be to get rid of that EU-phile Angela.
Any suggestions where we could send her? Indonesia, Ukraine, Israel?  :)

Mars would be a better place for her.

El_Jost wrote:

Naturally the first step would be to get rid of that EU-phile Angela.
Any suggestions where we could send her? Indonesia, Ukraine, Israel?  :)

I'm not too keen on the old girl(?) coming here.
Would the South Pole be acceptable?

Here's Angela speaking to a very well-behaved  :D  German audience in Dresden.
youtube.com/watch?v=-wSMhGE_Mpk
The crowd prevents Merkel's speech with shouts of “Kriegstreiber” (warmonger), “liar, liar,” and “no war with Russia.”

Very encouraging, El, that protest audience at Merkel's rally.

I hope that none of them leaves because they are an integral part of the EU

I ´ve always thought that Germany will leave first. If I´m not mistaken, it still is the only one country (which is fully in EU, I dont count UK and Switzerland, cause they just have a lot of exeptions) which might eventually survive starting over on it´s own after leaving the EU.

Eliisi wrote:

I ´ve always thought that Germany will leave first. If I´m not mistaken, it still is the only one country (which is fully in EU, I dont count UK and Switzerland, cause they just have a lot of exeptions) which might eventually survive starting over on it´s own after leaving the EU.

Hi Eliisij,
Actually Switzerland is not in the EU.  :)
I had always hoped that the example of Switzerland would maybe help the new applicants from East  Europe, like your country Czech Republic, to maybe think twice and take a long term view instead of short-term gains.
But as you say Germany is big enough to survive alone. That said, if Germany does leave the EU one can expect others like Austria, the Netherlands maybe even France, for example, to also leave.
However, one step in this direction would require Germany to loosen its ties to the US, among other things by getting the last remnants of their army of occupation sent home.
The recent non participation of European countries in America's warmongering in Syria is a very good start in this direction.

El_Jost wrote:
Eliisi wrote:

Hi Eliisij,
Actually Switzerland is not in the EU.  :)
I had always hoped that the example of Switzerland would maybe help the new applicants from East  Europe, like your country Czech Republic, to maybe think twice and take a long term view instead of short-term gains.
But as you say Germany is big enough to survive alone. That said, if Germany does leave the EU one can expect others like Austria, the Netherlands maybe even France, for example, to also leave.
However, one step in this direction would require Germany to loosen its ties to the US, among other things by getting the last remnants of their army of occupation sent home.
The recent non participation of European countries in America's warmongering in Syria is a very good start in this direction.

If anything, America will want to increase its military in Germany.
The old Soviet block may be gone, but it seems Russia is a massive enemy, trying to take over the Ukraine - the country America just set up a coup in, and installed a pet government.
Gas is big money, and a nasty, horrible, evil Russia can't supply to the EU if Ukraine stops the pipelines operating. I suppose US Gas will just have to take over that market.

Meet expats all over the world

OR