Acne scar treatment

Hi, I was just wondering if there are any good dermatologists for acne scars in Ho Chi Minh City?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,

I know one lady who is very famous. Her name is Suong. She has a clinic at home but very crowded.

What problems do you have?

Regards

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Hi,

I know one lady who is very famous. Her name is Suong. She has a clinic at home but very crowded.

What problems do you have?

Regards

She's "very famous" but her clinic is in home"?  I'd recommend seeing a doctor that had their own office.

Adhome01 wrote:

She's "very famous" but her clinic is in home"?  I'd recommend seeing a doctor that had their own office.

most of doctors usually have clinic at home after their working time.

Dejavu.dot wrote:
Adhome01 wrote:

most of doctors usually have clinic at home after their working time.

What's the address of her professional clinic (not the one in her home)? I may know of someone interested in seeing her.

She is a doctor of University medical  center Hochiminh hospital

If you have darkened scars or spots, use coconut oil rub in, every night.
Very cheap and safe for your skin but it really works.

I have dented acne scars, so I don't think the coconut oil will help haha!

Yes right. I made coconut oil for myself by myself but now I just use for my hair only. You can use the oil for massaging your face at day and night.

Thanks for the replies :)

I purchased ScarAway after reading reviews & in speaking with several people who have used the product. I recently had surgery & my scars were extremely raised & swollen. I have used dermalmd's scar serum for 3 weeks & what a tremendous difference in my scars! This is a must for scars!

Before going to dermatalogist best can try dermalmd scar serum.If you try definitely like it very much.That's what i did initially i just gave a try the response is wonderful.

Can you tell me where you purchased the Dermalmd & ScarAway? Thanks.

Can you tell me where you can purchase this? Thank you.

I love the consistency and the way it performs.This product  has a lovely scent.Makes my skin look and feel brighter and healthier.My skin tone has improved a lot .dermalmd serum best ever.