Young couple looking to work the madives as diving instructors

Hello :)

We are a couple 25 + 26 and have been applying for diving instructor jobs in the Maldives.

We have worked on small islands before and Ive worked in Dubai so I am very familiar with Islamic culture, although Dubai has a blind eye turned for many "restrictions"

What I would like to know is, how are you treated as an employee by employers, also by police officials.
Are you painted a pretty oil painting by employers and find out when you arrive that its nothing but a mere illustration by a 5 year old during art hour.

Can we live together in the same apartment, as many employers are in need of couples?

We are used to living on islands and free living, will there be a problem for bikini wear on the beaches, or casual girl shorts and a t-shirts when walking around?

It looks beautiful and the diving looks incredible, hoping we can fit in with not too many cons :)

Looking forward to any responses

I am looking for interns teachers to work in Maldives Pre schools.

As foreigners there are no issues you all living together. Walking around Male capital city or island villages in. Bikini will not be accepted. Decent shorts  and t shirts will not be an issue.

Generally employers are serious. However it's always good for one to check on the company offering the employment to avoid even a rare situation. Police in Maldives is very accommodative and helpful.

Hope above is of help.