Which country would you prefer to visit?

What are the cost of living in Asian countries that do not require visa or will accept long term visas as compared to living in the USA?  Considering a monthly to few months of touring visiting Asian countries..

Your question is akin to "How long is a piece of string?"
There are Asian countries, like Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, that are far more expensive than the USA, and others, like Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar, are much cheaper. Generally, however, you get what you pay for, so living standards reflect price levels.
And regarding visa: you'll need one for longer stays in any country!

Kenya for Wildlife - this time :)

Even Tanzania and Namibia are good for wild life.............

Spain always has a piece of me, especially the North.

aryavrat wrote:

Even Tanzania and Namibia are good for wild life.............

Some downtown places in southeast Asian countries are said to be good for the wild life as well.  :)

airamkutts wrote:

Just love travellin . and each countries has its own beatuies..

At 70 that's a good reason to stay at home. Dealing with some of those beauties might give me a heart attack.  :D

I'd like to visit Switzerland for all the scenic landscapes, cows, cheese n chocolate n most of all the calm countryside homes(that i'd like to stay in when i visit). Next on the list would be Thailand for i am a foodie n love thai cuisine and ofcourse for the rich culture n the colors.

I like Egypt and Cyprus

manila is always the best!!

I love to Visit Japan & USA

Welcome to Egypt

I wouldn't mind Mauritius, Morocco  :D

I love greece

I would like to visit a country specially in Europe with my aim and knowledge of ayurveda. And wants to make other know the benefit of being natural.    Ayurveda a natural way of curing.

I would love to visit France and Switzerland

Good choice Rohit. I'm from Manila

Im from Belgium, but since my boyfriend is Indian, The colourful and spiritual India is surely one my *to visit* list :) Also i'd love to go Ireland, Scotland, Canada and.... New Zealand :) I love wildlife, nature, and mystical.. magical moments ;-)

Everywhere, I love traveling, I've already been to USA, Turkey, Macedonia, UAE...

Italy, ukraine, romania, Spain
Are the best

Since Im from the very heart of Europe (Czech republic) my first goal is to travel across the whole continent :)

My next target is living in Finland and we´ll see how this one goes :)

El Jost and i are the old codgers on this thread. We're not going anywhere - at least, not in a hurry - but we both strongly approve of every young person who does go places. Just drift along and let good things happen to you. In May this year I blogged about my son's irregular course to Norway, where he now lives with ready access to his three Norwegian children. The blog-post was "Turning left at Galveston" (which you can get to via Google, entering those words) - the point of the title being that he if he had turned east or north at Galveston (Texas) he would not have gotten to Mexico, and would therefore have led an entirely different life.

Good luck to all of you on your travels!

For me I like to visit Serbia, Japan and Romania.

beppi wrote:

Your question is akin to "How long is a piece of string?"

That's easy.  All the way to the end.

Hi  :)
I´d like to visit Scotland, but there´s also Morocco, Iceland, Romania and Canada which I want to see.
I prefer the northern countries to the ones in the south.

sarahmatura wrote:

I´d like to visit Scotland

A recent vote has shown that 45% of the Scots would like to visit the country Scotland. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon, since 55% of the Scots are against it.

For me it is Thailand / Philippines / Viet Nam / Cambodia, Japan and Canada

beppi wrote:

A recent vote has shown that 45% of the Scots would like to visit the country Scotland. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon, since 55% of the Scots are against it.

Sean Connery is not amused.

beppi wrote:

I wonder if the referendum results were rigged, as some commentators have suggested.

eslam maher wrote:

Which country do you prefer to visit ?
for me I love Japan ,china and Turkey

I would like to go to Brazil , Mexico and Egypt.

I would definitely like to go back to Spain, especially to Barcelona. The city is beautiful and the weather is just awesome there.

I would like to see all south America and portugal

I would like to go to loads of different countries, such as Canada, New Zealand, France, Spain, Romania, UK, China, Japan and Vietnam

china, Indonesia, Malaysia,

Gordon Barlow wrote:

I wonder if the referendum results were rigged, as some commentators have suggested.

Someone will blame the United States sooner or later.

egypt, n the neighbor  :)

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR