New in HCMC, spanish native speaker living in Thu Duc

Hi everyone,

I am a newcomer in the city. Just moved here a few days ago and I am living in Thu Duc district. It's a convenient location since I am attending classes at Vietnam National University for a semester as an exchange student.

Anyone interested in learning/speaking Spanish and having a good chat, I would love to meet up for a coffee or drinks in the Thu Duc district. I am new here so I'd like to discover the interesting places around here. I also speak English since I have been studying in the US for four years.

Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Regards.

Hola, sí hay un monton de gente en Saigon a quien le gustaria charlar contigo en español. Te recomiendo que te unas al grupo CLB Thuc hanh tieng TBN (mayoria vietnamita), o al grupo Speak Spanish in Vietnam. No estoy en HCMC en este momento, pero volvere en noviembre y te contactare. Que te la pases bien!

Hi ngohly!

As this is the english speaking forum could you please post in English so that others can understand and participate?

Thanks
Armand

Hi Millopiriz,

How are you? I 'm a French student (23 years old) and arrived in HCM about 3 weeks ago. I discovered the city and I'm really enjoying the Vietnamese life. Doing an internship here, I'd like to meet more people with whom I could travel around Vietnam and go out in HCM city.

Moreover, I've just spent 5 months of Erasmus exchange semestre in Valladolid (Spain) to learn Spanish, from February 2013 to June 2013. I'm scared to loose my Spanish level that's why I'd be happy to have a Spanish friend with whom I could continue to practice.

We can also speak French, English and Spanish together.

Cheers,

Elodie

Hi millopiriz,

If you online, pls let me know. I have dropped a reply in your gmail inbox.
Long time know see you!and hope to receive your respond soon!

Cheers,
lutubu

Hi,

I live in Thu Duc too. Maybe at your next door :)

I really want to make friends with foreigners to know more about cultures around the world.

Hope we can be friends. Here my contact:

yahoo: vannguyen26689

Hi. We are now need an French - Spanish interpreter. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

Regards