Meeting up for English speakers in HCMC!

Hey!

I hope HCMC has treated you well! How have you found Saigon, btw? Hot, humid and crowded? :)

My name is  Ngan ( Tanya ). I am Saigon born and raised( and proud, ofc :P ) . I left Vietnam to study in England 6 years ago. I came back to this pretty city every summer for my vacation though! This is a bit sad but I get on well with my English speaking friends much better now. I guess 6 years have been a long time! All my friends are now in England!

I have been back to Saigon just a few weeks. I already got a bit bored sitting at home and going to the gym all day :/ thought I would get in touch with some expats in HCMC and meet English speakers whom I would be more comfortable hanging out with! Of course, anyone is welcomed :)

If you need any help or info about HCMC, just let me know! It would be nice if we can hang out some time soon.

Tanya xx

Hello Tanya

Welcome on board Expat.com :)

Thank you for this introduction of yours, I invite you to participate on threads in our Networking in Ho Chi Minh City section so as to help expatriates around you and increase your chances to find friends.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hey Tanya!
I'm Anna from germany. I arrived almost a week ago. I stay till the middle of september. It would be great to meet up.
Hope to hear from you!!!
Anna