Gyms in Al Ain

Oh how I miss the Boston Sports Club...miss Boston...best city

Hi there,

Seeing this posting is really helping with my transition.  I will be moving to Al Ain from US via Saudi come August and the gym is a priority for me.  Am looking for running and weights too. 

Thanks for posting,

LCA

hi,
im looking for a gym or training center for boxing lessons in Al-ain. I want to become a professional boxer. If anyone could help me out with that.

thanks,

Aziz.

yes there is a good gym in hilee mull it calls fitness first
I hope u enjoy ur life in alain

this gym for ladies only

Can somebody tell me where i can get a really good personal trainer in al ain, but that's also not really expensive. I want a a personal trainer that can help me with heavy weights and so to get toned and ripped. I have seen many personal trainers in the uae  that don't know what they are actually doing and only give women light weights and reading the workouts from the internet. I want somebody that knows what they are doing and can get you to your goal that you want and also provide a really good meal plan

nevalnola wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good gym to sign up for when I arrive in Al Ain? I'm looking for a place w/ treadmills and weights.

Thank you!

Hi Nevanola

When I was living in Al Ain , I found the best gym to be the  Rotana- Bodylines - its very pricey for the years membership but the facilities are good- squash court, fairly decent sized gym with about 8 or so  treadmills ( they are very popular) and a weights/ lifting area.. as well as a pilates/ stretching area- busy times I noticed was afternoon- weights were very popular with beefy gym fanatics!!....shower/ sauna are for women is lovely and of course the hotel itself is great for a catch up coffee with friends after a session in the gym... I visited Hiltons and didnt like it at all - but theres the swimming thats a major attraction at Hilton and the tennis courts... If I was to pick a gym again in Al Ain , it would be the Rotana.... this is also a mixed sexed gym! Good luck !

Extreme Fitness behind Al Jahili park, best gym in Al Ain city all life fitness and hammer strength machines, open 5am to 12 midnight 7 days in week.

check out fitness club in wahat hili mall.......

hello,

fitness first is opened in Wahat Al Hili. 100Dhs for day entry.

Are you the english teacher Ms Neval??

Did you teach in Emirates National School

(Moderated: please post in the Al Ain classes classifieds section)

I went to Rotana in Hili, though it was quite small and way overpriced. Free weights are crammed into a small room, feels very claustrophobic. Also, who renovates their pool in the summer?

Can anyone recommend me of a good affordable gym in al ain??

Hi, I've moved recently to Al ain from Dubai where I used to attend golds gym and they they mentioned that they were going to open a big branch with swimming pool in al ain, but not sure when exactly. You may contact them.
Good luck

When is this Gym openning?

Hello, there's a gym in Al Ain called OXYGEN, near Al Jimi area. It has a very professional trainer for Muay Thai and Kick-Boxing. You can check it out.

Address of the small n decent gym in al jimi pls