Gettng through customs at POP

Are bringing some things in for our villa such as towels, bedspreads, sheets etc and am wondering what is the best way to pack this stuff to get through customs and how strict customs is? Will have total of 3 gorilla boxes and one suitcase.

You might want to use a few space saver bags, the type where you suck the air out and it flattens completely :-) I always use those when I go there and they just look at the sealed package and let me go through, but the items you mentioned should not be a problem, they are more concerned about big ticket items like Plasma TV's, Computers, Stereo Systems, etc....... I don't think you will have a problem.

I agree.  what the heck is a big gorilla box????   You may want to go to the salvation army and buy 3 big suitcases!

Yes shrink bags are the way to go.  Also get a porter to help you as this can make the process easier. 
As long as no electronics you should do fine.  We bring in stuff we can't get here all the time.

Bob K

I'm bringing a bluray player that gets netflix in my suitcase would this be a problem?
Thanks Joe

Should not be an issue at all!!!

Hey Joe just to be safe, be sure to have the receipt of the item just in case they try to get cute, that way you can prove it is not brand new. It should not be a problem, but with this country I have learned to expect anything! Just a little tip for you amigo  :)

Thanks Planner :)

Anytime Joe.