New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourself here

Thank you kindly.
I actually wanna relocate from SA to the Netherlands-looking for info on immigration procedures etc

I wouldn't say that racial tension has increased.  We do have a new political party which is economically left and socially right wing but I think the concerns this party represents have been around since before 1994.  We are only getting to hear about them now.

The criminal violence is teh greatest threat to safety for your average citizen.  I do think there is some racism among criminals.

Where are you planning to live?

I am Post graduated student at UNISA in LABOUR RELATION MANAGEMENT COURSE I am currently unemployed I am living in PRETORIA CENTRAL.I am living alone I am looking for work .I like to work hard and spend my time reading ,honest and like others.

Hi everybody. I am actually from South Africa and I would really love to move to Georgia but, I don't know of how to go about doing it. Any suggestions out there perhaps?  :)

Hi , I would like to move to Zambia & am looking for a position as an Educator

hadmarti wrote:

Hi everybody. I am actually from South Africa and I would really love to move to Georgia but, I don't know of how to go about doing it. Any suggestions out there perhaps?  :)

Which Georgia?

hello ... i am from pakistan, and i am planning to move to johannesburg soon, i have visited SA twice and i love the country. would love to have some advice and looking for new friends ...

Hi

My name is Theresa, I think you should listen to ur heart,people are always in ur live to bring u down n others will love to see u succeed in life.

Crime is everywhere,saying is ten times since the death of tata Mandela they are not telling you truth.

If crime is that much,why people are still here and keep on coming each and everyday.

Come dear,you are most welcome to SA. Contact me on [email protected]

sure

u guys will be alrite. the major thing is the looming recession. south africa is a great place. make sure u hav a car wen u here to make the most of your stay.

Hie

Exacly what is your purpose. I am an expatriate from Zim.
Regards
TS

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum + register in the business directory)

Hi everyone !!

av recently moved to Jo'burg from Swaziland. I am married to a SA citizen and m enjoying being here

hehehe* same here, am married to a South African
av bn here over a year bt I cnt make frendz

Hey No worry I am here

Hi all;

Patrick here, with vast experience in the NGO sector. Very passionate about the power of education to change destinies.

hi its ali from south africa joberg

guys id
need to migrate to brazil,can any one help me regarding brazil,where to stay,which city is good to stay ,and less crime cities etc,actually i tried neighbour countries of rsa,like swaziland ,malavi,zimbzbwe,botswana namibia ,angola and zambia.....namibia is very nice countries but to get permits are bit hard to get it for rsa citizens etc.thats why ,plz any1 can get me info for brazil
thanks indee

Hi everyone! i'm new here & i'm planing to move to SA very soon. pls is there anyone dat just moved to south africa 4rm nigeria? i need u to link me up with d agent dat got u ur visa. pls be honest.

Hi there am Wells from Malawi staying in Cape town Rsa.Anybody there for new friendship?

my name is tawanda kezias im 25 years old.i live in harare zimbabwe..im willing to move to south africa to search for a job.due to economic problems here in my country,im jobless..i completed my educatin and my electrical trade but still no job..im willing to travel to south africa to find for any electrician work.im an experienced electrician with class electrian, NC electricl and electronics engineering and a class 4 drivers liesence

Goodday to you,
im new on this blog.I would like to meet bulgarians living in Pretoria, , my Bulgarian friend would also like to meet you.Please contact me, thank you for your kindness,, Flip

Hello my name is shingirai chakanetsa am married with three kids and l stay in pietermaritzburg south Africa

Hie all

I am from Zimbabwe

Hi , I am from Yemen . I visit SA in Cape Town but I visit it alone.So I hope to meet anyone one from Yemen there.

Although I have multinational friends but I do not know why I did not find Yemeni people there.

Thx

iwant any an agent to help me to find job here in sA but to post me in my home land malawi to work on behalf of him or her. Any enterprineurs you can post me to malawi or we can go together and open firm there. Busines is excellent in malawi. Just call me or sms me@0604508387 im msce holder and ihave 4yrs exp in business industry worked @ lionels veterinary industrial supplies pty ltd.

Hi

I plan to move to Malta before the End of the Year
I am gathering info on Malta before i go.

Regards
JOHN

im moses im profesional in gardening. Iwant and my wife she is gud in house keeping so we are both looking for sleep in  job but reasonable wages . Place must be capetown. My number is 0604508387 please help me to have this goals happens. Any place you can keep us even windy house is ok.

I would personally advise against going, since many feel that there will be civil war there, especially since they are talking about Zimbabwe style land grabs

Good idea.

The ANC and the EFF will end up destroying that country.

I am in Scotland now, but I have British passport, so I can also go to Netherlands. Unfortunately I don't know the economic situation there. There are some forums though : http://www.southafricanclub.nl/

Also interesting is : http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/siene … he-future/

Thanks
Cheers

Hi am new to this blog, i would like to make frnds arnd johannesburg

HI EVERYBODY!
I AM MISTER EKAMBA,I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA FROM 2001 TO 2008,SO I DID LOVE THAT COUNTRY,I MARRIED A COOL SOUTH AFRICAN WOMAN THAT WE HAVE A BEUTIFUL GIRL.RIGHT NOW I AM IN MY COUNTRY DOING BUSINESS.ANYTIME I CAN MOVE OVER THERE BECAUSE I HAVE THE RIGHT FROM MY DAUGHTER AND WIFE.THE DR CONGO IS MY LOVELY COUNTRY.

DIDI76 wrote:

HI EVERYBODY!
I AM MISTER EKAMBA,I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA FROM 2001 TO 2008,SO I DID LOVE THAT COUNTRY,I MARRIED A COOL SOUTH AFRICAN WOMAN THAT WE HAVE A BEUTIFUL GIRL.RIGHT NOW I AM IN MY COUNTRY DOING BUSINESS.ANYTIME I CAN MOVE OVER THERE BECAUSE I HAVE THE RIGHT FROM MY DAUGHTER AND WIFE.THE DR CONGO IS MY LOVELY COUNTRY.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please not post in uppercase as it is rude and considered to be the same as shouting at someone. Thank you.

Hi All,

Im a newbie here and I am a zambian looking to move to south africa, i got an amazing job offer with a good company in johannesburg.
Just like the posts iv seen above, my initial excitement about moving has reduced terribly. I keep hearing stories of crime ,and people having been killed for a phone or a ring. Although i have travelled to johannesburg, I'm told living there is a whole other ball game.
Any help in knowing the right places to go and areas to live in.

Thanks
Bondi.

Dear All,

We trust all is well?

We need urgent assistance with a lady that is from Lesotho (Pretty Mampho Pesa) she apparently has no documentation with her.

What can we do to assist her urgently?

What is the steps please?

It is rather urgent,we look forward to somebodies prompt response - hopefully today still please.

Regards,

Linet

Hi all,

I have been in South Africa for about 10 years but have just moved to Cape Town with my partner. I am finishing up my PhD in anthropology and am looking for a job. I am hoping to meet new people and make new friends and explore the delights the city has to offer :)

HI Lady;
I saw your text in this web.
I am going to move cape town for living and improve my English language.
Could you please tell me more information cape town city and cost of living there?
Is there a good city for learning English?
I appreciate  you if we could have connection with each other.
ttechno1(at sign )yahoo(dot)com
Sky chat:ttechno2
BR
Naraghi

Hi I'm new on this site,I'm here to chat & make new friends...thnx

Hey am kalleur from cameroun and am new to thıs famılly am stay south afrıca sıce 2010 and am plane to lıve tha all for now thanks to you guys :D

i am hardlife mugwagwa, i was born on the first of august in 1983 in masvingo province in zimbabwe. i did my secondary education at chirumba high school in bikita and i managed to pass all the eight subjects i set for. i then studied with professional management college and i obtained a diploma in stores management and stock  control in year2005. in 2006 i enrolled with belvedere technical teachers college where i got a national certificate in wood machining in 2007 and a diploma in education in 2010. currently i am working as a teacher at embakwe boys high in plumree zimbabwe.

Closed