Entry into kindergarten in Buraydah

Hello,
I am Indian going to move to buraydah very soon with my husband (both working) and 20 months old son. Our major concern is the options i will have for my son when we go for work (8am-4pm). Also wanted to know the age criteria for entry into kindergarten? As we are new to the place with no local contact, i am entirely dependent on this medium to guide me through this issue. Eagerly waiting for a quick reply.

Hello avi 80,

I have created a new thread with your message on the Saudi Arabia forum for a better visibility and interaction with other members regarding your query

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

avi 80 wrote:

Hello,
I am Indian going to move to buraydah very soon with my husband (both working) and 20 months old son. Our major concern is the options i will have for my son when we go for work (8am-4pm). Also wanted to know the age criteria for entry into kindergarten? As we are new to the place with no local contact, i am entirely dependent on this medium to guide me through this issue. Eagerly waiting for a quick reply.

Well the answer to your prime question depends on the particular school in which you are willing to admit your son .I assume since you are being an indian , you would prefer an indian school , currently there is only one to my knowledge.
https://www.iisburaidah.edu.sa/about.php
You can contact them for further enquiries. About the age , formats etc.