Hey there

Hi everyone I'm gloria and I live in Los Angelo's California I just came to ghana for a visit and I'm planning to leave in a weeks time I I'm very lonely like literally ! and I was wondering if there are any Americans in here that will like to hang out . I'm gonna be going to kokrobite next week from Thursday to Sunday and I was wondering if I could find a chill person to hang out with  male or female and I prefer if it's an American but any body else is welcomed reply and let me know if u down thanks :)

Hi Gloria. I was wondering if you could try and purchase  some live Eurycoma longifolia root for me while you are there. Of course I would need the price of the root so that I could make it worth your while. I am interested in just getting a few roots, probably less than a pound. Please let me know if it is available and of course the cost.. Thanks. btw I live in california. Thanks again

Hi what is that stuff? And where can it be found?

It is a root that is said to enhance testosterone growth. It comes from a tree. I am not sure of where to get it other than in indonesia. I was wishing to get some so that I could start growing in here in the United States. You might ask some locals if you find any that speak english. But honestly I do not know if it is legal to transport live root since I cant find out much information on it. Dont do anything illegal for my sake though. Thanks for asking. Btw. What are you doing there anyways. Vacation, School, or Work.BTWW. You sure are cute too. Thanks again

Hello again. I forgot to mention it also has several other common names here are a few.(commonly called tongkat ali or pasak bumi and this is what wikipedia says.
Eurycoma longifolia (commonly called tongkat ali or pasak bumi) is a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, native to Indonesia, Malaysia, and, to a lesser extent, Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos. It is also known under the names penawar pahit, penawar bias, bedara merah, bedara putih, lempedu pahit, payong ali, tongkat baginda, muntah bumi, petala bumi (all Malay); bidara laut (Indonesian); babi kurus (Javanese); cây bá bệnh (Vietnamese)[2] and tho nan (Laotian).[3] Many of the common names refer to the plant's medicinal use and extreme bitterness. Penawar pahit translates simply as "bitter charm" or "bitter medicine".[4] Older literature, such as a 1953 article in the Journal of Ecology, may cite only penawar pahit as the plant's common Malay name.

Gloria 333 & gmc_jimmy
You can find plenty of suppliers if you Google it. I wouldn't get involved in the importation of flora and fauna.........it is illegal.
I fly between America and England frequently - and all airlines are VERY clear about what can and cannot be imported and exported on their aircraft, be it in the hand luggage or the hold.
please read the terms & conditions of you airline tickets.
Be careful,
Chuckle Butty

Oh cool cool well I sure as he'll ain't bringing that lol . I'm on vacation out here :) and thanks for ur compliment

Hi Gloria sorry I'm not someone out there but maybe u could help me  :offtopic:  if that's ok with you ???
I just wanted to know if you know anything about how a British citizen or if a B.C can move to California sorry to bother you I didn't know where to start and have been looking abit hope you have a good time on your trip and someone hits you up take care :) and thanks for ya time

Hi there CHUCKLE BUTTY. I would like to know where you think that is available here staate side. I have looked at many many nurserys and plant shops here in the states online. I haven't found anywhere that the plants are available or even live root. Powder yes but plants no. How about helping me out if you know something I dont. Thanks for your time.

gmc_jimmy if it illegal to import flora anyone "helping" you would have serious problem. Please consider that before asking or I will have to remove your posts

One dead thread... I already mentioned that I wouldn't ask someone else to do something illegal.