Nurse Authorization

Hello every one.
I am Nurse. I just need to know if I go for Norway Authorization or not if I am not so good in Norwegian language. but, on SAK it was not mention about any language skill. Authorization fee for a Nurse is 1547 NOK and which is a lot to pay.
For a moment I thought I should ask you guys even I emailed them as well but, they taking time for reply.
I have arranged every thing what they want  and already have all attested papers academic and professional.
Kindly nurses and non nurses help me.
Sherry Iqbal

hi sherry,
you have to send it right away if everything is already arranged then submit it trough courier together with your application form, i'mm telling you this because the processing takes a lot of time, it may take you few weeks for them to send you an invoice/faktura by email or courier and not unless you pay for that amount and received by their office the "processing" does not start and from your payment it may take you 6 months before receiving your authorisasjon.

thank you dear brother ryan jordaoski.
you forgot to mentione about language skill brother. Also I need to know how do I pay this amount. so, please answser clearly about two things. language and payment should first with papers or after and how?
Blessings :)

from what country are you from? if you have receive an invoice or faktura coming from SAFH there's indicated payment details, the only mode of payment is through bank to bank transactions. With rgards to the language you can study language by finding norsk laguage school in your country, you have to search for it.

I am from Pakistan. I searched it already in Islamabad, Pakistan if someone here teaching Norway language. but, unfortunate no one private or in any institute teaching.
I yet to send my documents and I am waiting for more details if I will wrong somewhere and I loose my all money and dont get authorization. this is why I am in much queries. please guide me more and tell me how to take start with. thanks brother

it's quiet hard. your situation is a little bit difficult, do you have an entry visa already for norway? because it's useless if you learn the language and get the authorisasjon without your visa.

I did not get your mean brother. I meant If I will get the authorization, will it be easy for me to get work permit after this? also I never visit norway........

No. It cannot guarantee a work permit because a work permit requires an employer and your contract. What I mean is you have to ensure yourself first with a visa just to enter Norway. After that you will be next processing your authorisasjon and your language learning.

well if authorization is main step for work permit. why would it be difficult to get an employer online and have work permit? are you nurse too and looking for the same procedure? help me out brother

yeah i'm a nurse also, an employer requires you a personal interview and it's impossible to do that if you're not in norway thus work permit is also impossible to get..pursue first a visa then that's the time you process your authorisasjon.

hmmm. so, I need to get in to Norway or have some sponsor for visit from there. coz, I do not know how to go there or have sponsor from there to visit. how you help me out brother.

Hi

I am applying for SAK and fixing my papers already. I was just wondering if you guys know how I could pay for the required processing fee of SAK which is around 1500+ NOK. I am from the Philippines. SAK informed me that I should attach the payment receipt but I don't know yet how to pay their bank.

Please help me. Thank you.

Hi
I'm work in medical field. I'm nurse. I'm interested. you've solved?