I need to do a small business in Phnom Penh!

I need to do a small business in Phnom Penh. But it just start from a bit money. Somebody know, how many kind of business as i can? I have been to explored many time,  but it still didn't get a successful. That's why if someone who known, please kindly let me know. The business that i prefer as selling product from wholesaler to retailer or more.

Thanks!
Mr. Channa

u can email to me
to talk about ur biz
we really wanna do a biz in pp too.

Hello viettran,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please avoid using sms language when posting please.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Mr. Channa,

my name is Mr. Michael and I used to stay at the Royal Mekong Boutique Hotel.

I just read your add. Please give me a call

Perhaps I have a job for you !

Thank You

Hi Michael,

Please post your job advert in the Jobs in Phnom Penh section with details of job, this might be of great help for job seekers.

Thank you, :)

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi Channa,
That sounds an interesting idea doing business in  Cambodia. what type of business you are interested in? We are building a team and that would be good if you can come and join us
Sincerely, Veasna

Hi Channa and everybody,

I'm doing business with Khmer people in China. I'm helping khmer business owners to buy products with a wholesale price from China and send the product to Cambodia.
If you guys have any product in mind, feel free to ask me, I can find a very good price. Btw I'm going to open my company and office in a few months.

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Hi
If you come to Cambodia, I would love to meet and talk with you to see whether the is any opportunity for cooperation..Doing business is challenging but fun. I have recently open a company
Look forward to meeting you
Sincerely, Veasna

please email me at ***. I have some ideas too we can work it out together.

hello,my name is Hans ,i from Romanian.I want try something there.Can tell me please what small bussines i can open there?
Thaank you

how are you mr singh? I am from new delhi and will be arriving in phnom penh on 10th september. I am looking to stay in phnom penh long term and doing business there. I am a Canadian permanent resident with long term stays in the US (5 years), Australia, Cyprus (2 years), Bangkok (2 years) and Hong Kong. I have a lot of business experience and if possible, I would like to meet you when I am in phnom penh to see if we have any mutual business interests. Please let me know if this would be possible and send me your cell number so I could contact you once I am there. Thank you.

VeasnaK wrote:

Hi
If you come to Cambodia, I would love to meet and talk with you to see whether the is any opportunity for cooperation..Doing business is challenging but fun. I have recently open a company
Look forward to meeting you
Sincerely, Veasna

Re: I need to do a small business in Phnom Penh!
how are you Veasna? I am from new delhi and will be arriving in phnom penh on 10th september. I am looking to stay in phnom penh long term and doing business there. I am a Canadian permanent resident with long term stays in the US (5 years), Australia, Cyprus (2 years), Bangkok (2 years) and Hong Kong. I have a lot of business experience and if possible, I would like to meet you when I am in phnom penh to see if we have any mutual business interests. Please let me know if this would be possible and send me your cell number so I could contact you once I am there. Thank you.

i AM SEEKING  business partner for a chicken farm OR LOGISTICS COMPANY, guest house'?

David J. Curtin

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i AM SEEKING PEOPLE INTERESTED IN NEW BUSINESS STARTUP, AGRICULTURE AND LOGISTICS

DAVID CURTIN

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello DaviseattleY1,

Please drop an advert in the Business Partners in Phnom Penh in Classifieds section.

Thank You,
Naomi

Closed