Looking for a filipino nanny

Hi! I'm looking for a reliable, honest and experienced nanny to provide kind, gentle and attentive care for our 8-months-old son. I look for a professional who will maintain a routine health care, play with my child and make him do appropriate activities, but mostly I would like to find a person who will love him. I need a nanny for five days per week (Monday-Friday), ten hours per day. I live in the center of Moscow.

Hi SeaJay!
are you looing for a Nanny that is already based in Moscow, or you want to hire somebody from the philippies?

Hello Nat187,
I'm looking for a nanny who lives in Moscow or Moscow region.

Hi SeaJay,

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Moscow classifieds as well.

Best of luck,
Christine

Thank you!

hello i am maria ruth enriquez, filipino, i am currently working as a nanny of a 4yrs old and 6yrs old boy, i cook for them and teach them english lessons, if you are interested in hiring me i would like to work and be a part of your family

A friend of my filippino nanny is looking for a job. Pass me a message, if you are still interested. Thank you.

Hello!
I'm looking again for a housekeeper/nanny. I need a reliable, honest and experienced person, who wants to work and is ready to learn. Please send your cv/resume to my email: [email protected]

[Moderated: pls post in jobs section]

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

hello seajay are still looking for a nanny?

Hi jackie wong,

Please note that this topic is quite old, and that SeaJay might no more be active on the forum.

Please feel free to post an advert in the Babysitting in Moscow section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi good day to you. I am interested to your job offer . Can you please tell me details of the job and how much will be the starting salary. I love kids and i am very patient and attentive. I can take care of him and love him like mine.

Thanks,

Jane D.

Hello mam/sir? I read your advertisement and i am so interested to.apply as a nanny. I am honest, hardworking and loving to kids. I am here in hongkong presently working as a nanny. Thank you

Hello Jane D. & norie bucasas,

Thanks for your messages.
However, please note that the last request within this topic is already 9 months old...

Take care,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hi goodday everyone im sharon marquez ,34 years old ,Filipina looking for job.im here in moscow russia...looking for job babysitting, housekeeper, please feel free to contact me if you need .thank you!