Please share your experiences about Dubai

Hello,

I am currently living in the UK and I would really like to move to Dubai at least for a year. I was wondering is there any of you who found a job while being in your country and not in Dubai? Is it possible? As being young and recent graduate I don't have too much experience, mostly customer service. Could you share your experiences? I will appreciate any stories and any advice. Thank you very much for reading my post!

Regards,

Jurgita

In fact woman like you they're top wanted in Dubai.

In simple way for sure there are lots of choices that it can be given for you as well.

Be smart to take the best offer for good.

Please tell us later if you find one.

There is offers, I won't lie. But I didn't found anything specific yet. Hope it will happen soon tho.

I noticed they need highly experienced professionals only and if not they don't pay too much.. I mean they pay only to pay the rent and then not sure how I would buy food haha

.do you use jobs websites.if yes which ones you use ??.i used one like bayt.com.but got nothing .

jurgita.sen wrote:

There is offers, I won't lie. But I didn't found anything specific yet. Hope it will happen soon tho.

I noticed they need highly experienced professionals only and if not they don't pay too much.. I mean they pay only to pay the rent and then not sure how I would buy food haha

You are totally right !! non skilled or highly experienced ppl. are really struggling, they work hard just to pay rent, food, transpo. daily life expenses...  they can save nothing neither having a decent life... so moving to Dubai isnt a good choice unless u like sun & sand :).

Hi,

Try to get good package & it's true the cost of living is quite high there. Better analyse your package with the other required necessities and then proceed. Wish you all the best !!!

Best Regards
Ayaz