Brazillian hair in Mozambique

Hi people

I'm looking for hair supplier in Mozambique urgently. Pls help me.

Hello Nthayonce,

http://elar-archive.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of everyone here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

As both a long-term resident here in Brazil (13 years now) and as Expat-blog's Brazil Expert I would like to pass along a bit of good advice to you.

If you plan on buying human hair that comes from Brazil you should be extremely careful and find out as much as you possibly can about its origin and exactly HOW it was obtained by the seller before you agree to purchase it.

There has been an alarming and steady increase over the past several years of armed robberies of hair salons that deal in buying and selling human hair. The heavily armed individuals aren't after money, but rather they are stealing the hair that is so easy to sell on the black market. If your seller can't give you a reasonable description of where the hair comes from and how it came to be in his/her possession you may want to pass up the deal, because if you don't you could be unwittingly contributing to the continuation of this type of crime in Brazil.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Thank you for information I didn't know that. Do you perhaps know of any company in brazil that sell human hair?

Thank you

[moderated: no commercial ad on the public forum please]