Playing Soccer(football)

yes if i have the chance of playing

Hi jusinho,

Can you please lower caps-lock when writing so as your post can be easily read and understood by other members :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I am also has an interest in playing football

Dr.Firas

I'm very interested in playing football. I'm living in Al Nahda 2, near Stadium metro station. I would like to play football in Dubai. Please text or call me ***.

Thanks
Trung.Nguyen

Hey guys am new ti dubai and i would die for a game of football since i haven't played in time so if anything going on i would be so happy to join
thats my digits ; ***

cheers

I am in too

HI all,

do you want to play football say next week on a wednesday. safa park at 7:30 pm.. I have three more of my friends as well. if we can have 10 people we can have a really good game.

but once confirmed we should all make it a point to come. else it spoils the show

we can make a group on watsapp to co-ordinate. I can do that if you are all game for it

ashleymats wrote:

What is your nationality? Try to visit Al Safa park around 4pm preferrably on a Friday? There you will see several fields occupied by different groups playing small sided games. Most of these groups are composed of players with the same nationality but there are some that welcome anyone who would like to play. Just bring your football gears with you and I assure you of not going home without kicking that soccer ball.  If you want, you can join my team every Friday. We are the Pinoy FC. We play play near gate 5 of Al Safa park.

Hi

Can i join with your team on this friday, i'm from VietNam and i'm looking for a team. I'm living near the Stadium metro, so i will take metro to the safa park if i could join. What time u play? I will be on time. Thanks

yep man i dead beat about playing a game big time only doh one thing cause am quite new here only bout 10 days i don't have any tech with me so am just usin a random fone however u can reach me any time would love realy love to play +971561045815 plus we are two makes it even better just holla and we ur mans

Hi All,

I have one original ADIDAS BRAZUCA - OFFICIAL MATCH BALL - brand new (got as gift)

middle-east.adidas.com/Brazuca-Official-Match-Ball/G73617_720,ar_KW,pd.html?cgid=Football

The retail price is AED 595. I can give for AED 500.

Call on *** or email me on ***

Regards,
Pratik

@ Pratik > I advise you to post this message in the Dubai leisure classifieds section as well please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Do let me know what the plan is to form a soccer team i will like to be part of it. i stay in Dubai

Oh good to be here am also a footballer have b looking for a way of joining team but I found it so difficult I would be happy if you guys can help me out I do train with some guy in abu hail here is my no ***

Hey guys,

I recently moved to Dubai and am trying to join people who play football on the weekends. Anyone who plays on friday or saturday or late night on the weekdays please call me. My number is ***

Devvrat

Hello People,

Anyone interested in forming teams in Abu Dhabi to play football in and around the city? I want to play football and really looking forward to start playing asap.

Best Rgds,
Freidlin

hi, anyone here playing football want to join guys, plz let me know! my no 0551584376

Am so up for this,unfortunately am not in Dubai,am enquiring if professionl clubs exist in Abu Dhabi or Dubai?
Thanks

where in dubai?

i am interested in football this is my number and email
[email protected]

hi guys,

i'm looking forward to play football at night or in weekend, i'm 32 years old and playing good as striker or midfield and i used to play twice a week 7 side.

please Is there any one who can help me to find a team with good organization.

with to hear from you.

Thanks

someone have a football group to join every thursday night.. please pm me. Thanks..
i played football many years bacj in my country.

I'm Raymond From Nigeria,I'm a Footballer I want to play professional football in europe or In the U.A.E,pls I need help on it,i'm very good at playing soccer,i promise to make anyone happy and proud that will help secure a place in a club abroad  for me, agents are welcome pls

Hi i am a Cameroonian by nationality i love football with all my heart and its my dream came through for me play in one of the clubs that will push me through and i am ready to give all my best and desciplinefor me to be at the top

Hi mate,

Please let me know if I can join you for soccer. My number is xxx Mehdi. I'm in Marina and interested in soccer so perhaps we can join....
Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes am interesting to move on wolith any contact any were at any team if it in tearm of this football

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

I am a footballer I want move in can someone help me??

pm, im free