Top hiring sectors in Osaka

Hi,

let's talk about job opportunities in Osaka.

What are the top hiring sectors?

And according to you, what are the most promising job sectors, which will keep creating jobs in Osaka?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,

Julien

Hello Julien,

I was born and raised in Osaka. So I think I can help to fill up some of your questions.

I haven't done any research and do not have any data. But as a jobseeker, I guess I could share something useful.

There are many vacancies in IT, food(restaurant) industries. These industries in Japan require hardworking and more number of people. (Probably because of unpaid overwork on a regular basis, less number of a day off, lots of employees quit)

Plus for English speakers, there are lots of vacancy at Eikaiwa school (private English-teaching school) These school always look for new instructors. This industry, I think, will grow up in the next 10 years thanks to the Olympics 2020.

My opinion above come from my experience. I have registered on some job agencies and websites to subscribe job-related information.

As a starter, hope this helps :)

Hi,

Is anyone there who has just moved to Osaka recently and managed to find a job there?
Feel free to share your experience with me as I'm thinking of moving to Osaka next year to start a new life there !

I've been working with a wood-working company in Malaysia for the last 14 years.
I wanted to try something new by living abroad, why do I choose Japan, it's because I love the country though I don't speak Japanese at this moment, but guess I will soon if I manage to find a job there.

So I look forward to any of your useful fedback !

-Sharon-