Expats in Breda

Hi to all ,
Ive made this forum for the expats in breda because we dont have a special place here , so i guess we can communicate thru this , where do you live in Breda area , Im living near Hoge Vucht , u may visit me and have a coffee or tea and see my art works in my house :)

- Chelony

Hiii Chelony :)

I will be moving to Breda in August as my studies will begin in September :) EXCIIIIIITED!!!

We should totally hang out, as I will be new to Breda, lol. Would be awesome to at least know somebody there.

I am struggling to find a room :( It is not easy as I am still in South Africa. Do you know of any rooms that may be available? I tried some websites but they all require you to subscribe, which sucks...

Hope you have an awesome day :)

Kind regards,
Juan

sure , ill introduce you to other expats in the area , well , ill ask some people if they know a room for rent for u

Hi, I'm Camila and I 'm moving to Breda. I would like to meet people because I've never been not only in Breda either in Netherlands.

If someone wants to hang out, tell me I would love it

hi camila , u can come visit us  , i can also introduce people to u , just contact me