Just graduated Master Program. Girlfriend and I are moving to Brussels

Hello all!

I do not have much experience with forums but I will pour my heart out and maybe this will work.
My girlfriend, Julia, and I have recently graduated from the University of Wrocław with a masters degree in Political Science. We are moving to Brussels next week. I will begin working for Deloitte and my girlfriend is a fast to be professional photographer. We are looking for a nice affordable apartment to rent for at least a year. We know the city is expensive and the unfortunately złoty, the currency in Poland is worth 4x as little in Belgium.

Anyone that can help us out would be forever indebted to us.
P.S If you know of any nice jobs available for Julia, a young, beautiful and smart woman, then hit me up as well.

Much love and energy,

Hi kozakiewiczp,

There are some offers found in the Flats for rent in Brussels section, maybe you can find something interesting there. If not, you may also post your housing request in the same section, it may give you a little boost.

For your girlfriend, i suggest her to post her CV in the Jobs in Brussels section, it might help.

Have a nice day

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

I believe Deloitte is in Diegem. The cheapest which I can see is 690 Euro for a 1 bhk in Diegem.

Don't pay advance to anyone from there. First inspect the house and then go for it.

search for flats in immoweb.com. This is a reliable source.

All the best.

regards,
Ajay Kumar