Flat rent in Belgrade

Hi everyone,

I have posted here a few times. I wish to update and let you know that im now in Belgrade and have been checking out some flats to live in. I have seen a few already in Banovo Brdo and most are quite large (and cheap: 250-300 EURO/month). since i am searching alone, i think it would be great to have a housemate so if anyone is interested in sharing a flat with me, feel free to send me a message and maybe we can meet up and chat.

Thanks,

Aaron

Hi,
Actualy we are also tennants but we will empty our flat on 1st of July which is in Mihizova street (at the end of Francusca), at a perfect location close to Skadarlija and Straninjica Bana areas as well as Dunavski Kej. It is a studio flat with a huge terrace. If you are interested we can arrange you to meet with our landlady.(The rent is around you would like to pay but you need to further discuss it with the owner of course)
You can contact me at [email protected].
Cheers,
Evren

Hi,
I'm looking too for a room in Belgrade, I will be there from the beginning of October until mid December. I would like to pay max 250 euro per month. Do you still have a vacant room?
Please let me know.

Cheers,
Giada

Hello Giada,

I invite you to post an ad in the section housing in Belgrade.
Hope it will help.

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team