How to get a student Visa for Turkey

Hello Members,

I am from Pakistan and want to learn Turkish and stay in Turkey for an year. I have few questions if anyone can help.
I was reading somewhere that you still have to get a residence permit when you are there as a student. Is it true? plus what is the most cheapest institute there in Istanbul that can teach turkish? I want to learn turkish for around 6 months and want to see opertunities and culture in turkey for the rest of months. Please help guys

When will you be in Istanbul?

when i will get my visa :s and for that i need information i have asked about

hello fuse bulb
l hope u wıll get vısa also ıt ıs very strange stuatıon most of Middle East cuntıres cn come wth out vısa bt Pakistanis cant so thats nt fair...so l d know ıs ıt expensıve fr you or no  bt l can say ıt ıs fıne kurs fr to learn turksh because l have some frıends ın there..
so the name of kurs: İstanbul Üniversitesi | Dil Merkezi
link:http://dilmerkezi.istanbul.edu.tr/en/
Best regards

Its too expensive for me. i was looking at dilmer university. its good and very much cheaper. but i dont know the procedure and their correspondence is not of much use

Dilmer is just a language teaching institute. As I know, it is not a university itself but has affiliations with other universities and so its hard to get a student visa.

but isnt it enough? "DİLMER is accredited by the
TURKEY MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
for the Teaching of Turkish"

which university is eligible and lowest of cost?

yea u are rıght dımer ıs just languge  ınstıtutıon ,ıt  is nt unıversty.

Hey

According to my knowledge the best option for you dear is
TÖMER CHEAP PRICE LOCTED IN TAKSİM
it's an language institution Turkish government  would confirm your visa for this mostly one year

1st you have to register here in Istanbul from this course they have exception paper after you pay
2nd you will take this paper to ikmat in fatih
For resdint progress
3d usually they give it fastly cz it's an famous course for yapanci ; ) for forginer you had a problem you will just ask what you have to do in order to get it

I hope I helped you with this
And best wishes

Dilmer is good and reasonable for this purpose. I believe it will be sufficient for student visa. Easier thing would be to come on tourist visa and then request and extension and or student visa once your here as that maybe easier.

You would need to go to the Turkish embassy in Karachi for that. Hope that helps.

FM

You can get contact to Me 00905317388825 ism student. Here also B'ye

Orhanturhan wrote:

You can get contact to Me 00905317388825 ism student. Here also B'ye

Welcome to the forum
Please do not post personal details such as phone numbers, email addresses on an open forum for security reasons. Thank you.

Hi, I'm from India and I'm looking forward to study in TÖMER. Is it possible to apply for student visa from my country?