Looking for a room from September 1st

Hi!

I am moving to Moscow on September 1st and I am looking for a room in a shared flat.

I am going to work for at least 4 months (with possibility to extend) in the Department of Psycophysiology of the Moscow University, close to the metro Volgogradskiy Prospekt.

I like music, sports, cooking, and overall travelling! I can speak italian, english, german, some spanish and very soon hopefully some russian too!

Please contact me if you can offer a place or put me in contact with some of your friends.

Ciao

Tommaso

Hi Tommaso,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post your ad in the Shared accommodation in Moscow section please, it may help.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

1 room in my own 2 rooms' appartment in Moscow (Russia) for rent, centre of the city (only 2 metro stations to Red Square), near (5 min. by bus) "Kievskaya" metro station (the circle line on metro scheme) and 3-rd circle highway of Moscow city, on 2-nd Setunski proezd, 3 floor of 12, rooms 10/15 sq.m., diner room (kitchen with gaz, table, chairs) 9 sq.m.; internet (additional fee 20 USD/month, 500 roubles), plastic windows, good meubles including sleeping places with pillows, blankets, bed linen for 5 persons. So you need only your own towels), new technics: refrigerator, TV, microwave, washing machine, iron. Iron door. Balcony. Price is 800 USD/month or 25 000 roubles (deposit 25 000 roubles) or 50 USD/night (1600 roubles) for the room. Vegan and vegeterian are most welcome. I'm speaking English, French, Russian, Chinese. ***

Guys,

could you please post in the housing section ?

Thanks

OK

Hi everybody!
For those who are searching for a place to stay in Russia here is a useful link which will give you important and up to date information about particularities and types of places where one can stay in Russia. :)
You will also know a few phrases and words in Russian concerning the topic.
learningtoknowrussian.com/2014/06/travellers-notes-right-place-to-stay.html-Right place to stay in Russia