Gaining friends..

Hey there. I am lyn and newcomer here in abu dhabi. Just want to gain friends here.simply send me a message..thanks :)

Hi lyn I'm Lucky from Southafrica,I would like to be your friend.I'm also knew on these site,with the hope of geting as much information as I can about UAE,since I'm interested in UAE moving to that side

:):top::thanks:

Hi..lucky..how are you..

Hi Lyn I'm ok and u, hw r u doing?if I may ask r u still in UAE?

Sourav hw r u brother?me I'm ok,jus can't wait for summer.if I may ask wat r u doing for living?I don't know if u know bt I would like to work in UAE,so I would appreciate if you can try to help me to get something on that side.honestly I don't have any college or university qualifications.so I'm nt looking for anything fancy.chart again later,thnx brother.

HEY IYAN M OSAN FRM ABUDHABI. U WWAN COME UAE FOR JOB OE WHAT?

lucky you seem to be very honest and down to earth person...if you are in good shape and have driving skills please look up for security jobs i am sure you will get.

Hello.. I am,also new here.. Want to have frnds.. Please contact on [email protected]

i just came to know you can also apply for life guard thats also interesting job

let me thank you for your advice,I'm also trying internet.but I will also appreciate your help.

Hi how r u?hope you are ok.yes I'm looking for a job anywhere in UAE,and yes I'm nt pickey I'm willing to take almost any job.so please help me if you can.your help will be much appreciated,hope to hear from you.

Hi Lyn how r u?Lucky from SouthAfrica

Hi Lyn

I am newer still. I will be arriving in Abu Dhabi Sunday night. I will be looking for a new group of friends too.

Paul

Khulli walli friends finding ... Just visit following nice places in Dubai:

Gurunanak Darbar Sikh Temple
Miracle Garden
Marina Beach
Bastakia Quarter
Children's City
Cheeky Monkeys
The Dubai Heritage Village
Palm Jumeirah Monorail
Magic Planet - Mirdif City Center
Hatta Rock Pools