Apartment in Baku

Hi,

I've recently moved to Baku, along with 3 other colleagues and we're on the look out for 3 - 4 nice 1 x bedroom apartments. We're working with a local estate agent but things are developing slowly so it would be great if someone could give me a few tips on where/how to look.

Thanks in advance,

Harry

Hi harry,
There are o lot of office every area who can manage apartment or rooms for rent.And this is easy to find Apartment or rooms by the office ( EV verinller office).
Thanks
Rahuljoy

Hello.  You can also find apts choices on web search like it;  bakuapartments.ru/en/?page=search there some web sites that deals with housing.  But its much more easy to find it bu using service of small agencies in Baku. 

Hi there Harry,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Flats for rent in Baku section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Hurry.
I saw your post today. I don't now till now you found something or not. But if no as a local I can help you. Just let me know.Thank you..

Hi,
I offer a 2 bedroom apartment at the Fountain Square - new building with brand new refurbishment. If interested, please mail me at [email protected].
Rgds,
Sahib

@ Sahib > Would you be so kind to post this in the Flats for rent in Baku please?

Thank you :)

Priscilla

Hi is the apartment still for rent?

Hi Lee, yes, it is free and located in a very center of Baku. I am the owner and if you wish I can show it to you.

Thank You
It would be nice for me and my wife to view it could we meet you possibly tonight at fountain Sq outside McDonalds at 7pm?

Thant sounds OK. I will send an e-mail to you now with phone no.

I have studio flat in the Bakixanov street, opposite to Hayat Regency Hotel, just near Bakixanov bridge.
Fully equipped and furnished completely. Price is 600 AZN per month.

Thank you can you send me some pictures please [email protected] thank you

Thanks for you interest. Right now I have no pictures, but this is newly renovated flat. In the 5 th flour of 6 floor building. All facility provided just like 4 star hotel.
Elevator is awailable. Situated in the central and business area of city.
Soon I will try to post pictures.
I have another flat 3 rooms + 1 hall, 2 balkony, 2 bathrooms, super luxary flat in noble apartment. Also fully furnished and completely equipped. 1300 AZN per month. For this flat I have ready pictures, I can post if you are interested.
With best regards Dr. Ifrat.

Pictures on e mail please

@ dr.ifrat > Please post your offer in the appropriate section which is the Flats for rent in Baku section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: