Need Help !!!!!

Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum and i am coming to Colombo by the end of August 2014. i want to start my Management Consulting & HR Contracting / Outsourcing business in colombo. i tried to search & contact some existed consultants in the local colombo market but they told me i need to put a 250K USD to get my company registered through BOI and to b eligible to get my residence VISA.

My question is to all the Expats who are currently living in Colombo who are doing their own stuff, have they put such a bulky Investment just to get the SL residence or is this consultant is playing with me ?

Secondly plz propose some guidelines or any help will be highly appreciated. my prime objective is to get my SL residence.

Regards

pl contact GM coop Mr ,Mohankarunarathne

Hi, there are various ways to get a Residence Visa in Sri Lanka including investment (as little as USD 50,000) or Retirement (USD 15,000 investment and $1500 per month foreign income) or Marriage to a Sri Lankan, etc.

If you want further detailed info or any help regarding the above, please PM me.

Thanks, Sam.