Travel to Tepi

Selam,
I am writing from the US, and am hopeful to find information about Tepi.  I adopted my daughter, who was born in Tepi, in 2007.  I was not given any information about her birth family, and am desperate to make a connection with them.  To let them know that she is well, that she is a blessing, and that she is much loved.  I haven't been able to find much information on the area, and would LOVE to hear from folks who might be able to help us connect to Tepi - the people and the land.  Thank you,
Jennifer

hi a parent there!!!! I can say I know little about Tepi.which is a green area found in south western part of Ethiopia. where most people are farmers, who grow coffee, tea different fruits and vegitables.... where the caffa people mostly live in it. it is closer towns are Mizan, jimma and Bonga. I hope you will come and visit your child's birth place and fall in love with it.

hi their
I can't promise you that i will find her parents but if a phone call works and by chance if I got someone who lives or knows about that area , please send the information you got in your hands and with God help I will try.
Thanks!