Filipina going to Netherlands wants to meet Filipinos

I am Cheryl, a Filipina, from Pagadian, Zamboanga Del Sur. I'm going to Gronigen this August 20th, as my son will go University here ... and I would like to meet some Filipinos and know them, as well, so we could share notes, so to speak.
I am a Financial educator ... so maybe I could share with my kababayans who are interested to build a solid financial foundation and how to become financial experts on their own!

Thank you. Hope I could meet Filipinos and maybe your friends as well! :-)

Financial advisor in Germany is a restricted profession that needs certification and registration.
If you intend to give financial advice to anybody in Germany, make sure you have the required paperwork - or you could endanger your visa status (and have to leave Germany for good) if found out.
Please also do not use this forum for soliciting clients for your business - unless you pay for advertising.

Hello Cheryl,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have moved your message to the forum of the Netherlands as you will be moving to Groningen. :)

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hello Olivier!

Thanks for your kindness! So nice of you!

I was even surprised how I come to post it there, in the Frankfurt forum!
In response to beppi, I'm actually a Certified Financial Educator from Heartland Institute of Financial Education in the USA. And I am not soliciting in any way. Even here in the Philippines, my talks are normally free! :-)

Again, Sir Olivier! thanks for welcoming me, I could feel the warmth of your gesture and best wishes! Thank you!

I wish you and your Team a great job for such a great endeavor of helping expats find a smooth transition in their new lives abroad! I know how it is to be an expat as I have been one for the last 20 years. :-)

Warm regards,
Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands once you landed there.

To know if there are more Filipinos living in Groningen or area you can check out the network section in the green banner above the page.

All the best!

Hi Primadonna!

Thank you for your kind Welcome!

Hopefully I will find more Filipinos to connect in Gronigen especially and in other parts of Netherlands as well.
I have been to your beautiful country years back and I love your place! Looking forward to visit here more often.

Best wishes,
Cheryl

Hi ate madami ako friends pinay sa groningen ako kasi malayo eidhoven.

And also looking for a pinay friends in amsterdam or uithoorn i am already 9moths here  in holland but still no friends.

Hello Lynde!

Oh, nice to hear from you Lynde! I presumed, you are married to a Dutch because of your family name, tama ba ako? :-)
Sana kita tayo sa Groningen with your other Pinay friends. :-)

I have a Viber - and my number is +63 9088672344.

Hope to see! Take care. God bless!

Hi Lynde!

Just looked at a map and I saw that Eidhoven and Groningen are at the both ends of Holland.... of which Amsterdam is at the middle! Do keep in touch!

If however, you cant come to Groningen, can you please introduce me to your friends? Thanks a lot!

Hi! How are you? August 20 is fast approaching na.. Kaso ur super layo din from where I am, anyway have a safe flight! 😊 I'm Jonnalyn pala but for most people it's jho.. 😊

Hi Jho! Thanks for your reply! Am doing great Jho, thank you! How about you? Are you working here in Netherlands? :-)
Nice knowing you here and thanks for your best wishes.
Take care! God bless!

Hello All! especially to all pinays here. I'm Marie from Davao..Looking for pinays who lives somewhere friesland. My fiancee is from Drachten and planning to move there. Right now I'm preparing for MVV exam and at the moment i have difficulties of learning it, kung sino man dito nkapag exam na at pumasa hopefully ma-eshare nyo tips nyo kung paano nyo natutunan at naipasa yung exam. Hope someone can share their thoughts and experiences about it. Looking forward to hear from u guys . God Bless us all :)

hello Marieronny.. when you are planning to take the exam? I will take the exam this coming october.. hope to see you there!

Hi michelle joy! It's nice to hear from u. I'm planning to take the exam after na cguro ng wedding namin, so bka mauna pa po kayo sa akin..as of now self study gingawa ko, wla ako idea sa actual exam pra sa mga new takers, i've heard ksi may changes daw this year. Hope to keep in touch with u tga davao ksi ako :)

Can you write in English on this Anglophone forum please?
This way everyone can understand, follow and participate the thread.  ;)

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello Marieronny,

Since you are posting to an Anglophone forum, it is expected that out of consideration for our other members you will post in ENGLISH ONLY.

Expat-blog has 5 separate language-specific forums (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) in each of these forums members should post ONLY in the language of that forum. You can access the various language forums by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of each page and then select the desired language from the drop-down.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/LANGUAGE_zps90b450d0.jpg?t=1411641613

Hi kmusta ?si rechel po to,taga Groningen ako marami ka pa LNG friends sa Groningen nag hanap kasi ako nang mga friends sa Groningen...

Rechel88 wrote:

Hi kmusta ?si rechel po to,taga Groningen ako marami ka pa LNG friends sa Groningen nag hanap kasi ako nang mga friends sa Groningen...

Could you please post in ENGLISH as this is an English speaking forum.
Thank you.

Hi Rechel! I'm Marie from Davao, nice to meet u here..My fiancee is from Drachten so i think malapit lang kayo. I'm looking for pinay friends around friesland or just close from Drachten. Would love to make contacts with pinays who lives NL already coz I'm planning to move there to be with my partner. Hope to keep in touch with you. :)

Hi,

My girlfriend Jenie is from the Philipines. She is here now for a couple of months.
She really would like to be in thouch with other filipinos in Friesland.

Please contact us
Regards David and Jenie

Hi DvdK, I'm Marie from the Philippines. I'm not there yet as I'm still working on my dutch lesson for the MVV but hopefully will be there when i passed the exam. My fiance is from Drachten i'm not sure if hes living close to your city. Anyway I know some filipina/pinays who lives in the provinces of friesland, one is from sneek and the other one is from leeuwarden. Maybe they will get a chance to meet up there.May I know whats her name? or does she have facebook so its easy to communicate with her. I would love to make friends with her also as i am looking for filipinas who lives somewhere in friesland to make friends and contacts so i know some filipinos when i get there. Hope to hear from you and your gf and Gelukkig Nieuwjaar to both of you! ;)

Cheers,
Marie

Hi Marie,
First happy new year to you too.
Thanks a lot for your reply.
We live in IJsbrechtum which is next to Sneek and about twentyfive minutes from Leeuwarden and about half an hour from Drachten.  The name of my girlfriend is JenieLyn R.  You can contact us via email on [email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon

David

Wants filipino friends here in netherland...

Sweetify wrote:

Wants filipino friends here in netherland...

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Perhaps introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.
For security reasons do not post personal contact information like phone numbers, email addresses on an open forum.
This is to avoid spammers contacting you.

Hello..are you still here in Groningen?

Hi Dyam..

My friend is still here..
Can she contact you via Viber or Messenger ?
She is also member on this forum.. her username is sweetify

David

hello david...ok i well add her in messenger...thank you.

Hi dvdk Maybe we can meet with your gf in Eindhoven
Am Also pinay looking for friends here in in Netherlands my number is31644524610 thanks

from Davao too ;D

I am from Pagadian City. Also, I used to lived and study in Davao City.I am now working as aupair in Hilversum,hopefully this June I will move to Lelystad.My bf for 3 years lives there and we planned to be together after my contract this June.
I just hope theres some Filipino lives close by ,I would like to meet for coffee:)

Regards,
Jessebelle