"Filipina getting married w/ an Indian Boyfriend,,might be difficult?"

Im a Filipina soon to be married with my 2 yrs indian boyfriend..I love him so much that im willing to be part of them. I met his family already though in cam only (he also at my side) and they are welcomed me as part of their family, but still quite anxious living in India..

Hi Jaan and welcome to Expat.com :)
How did you make acquaitance of your boyfriend? over the net or was he in Philippines?
I'd suggest you first travel to India for a few weeks time so as to get an idea about life there which will be totally different from what you know in Philippines...
Good luck
Arlette

PS: I'll move your topic to India's forum so that you might eventually get an insight of other Philippino expats living there.

Hi

How are you? What r u doing? I am Samuel from Myanmar.

Hi..

Welcome to expatBlog

Did you meet him at work. We have a friend In India who has a GF in Manila. Was just wondering. Our friend met his GF when he was in Philippines as part of his job.

Good Luck and all the best

hi tnx for the msge,,,nope we've met in net 4 yrs ago and 2 yrs in relationship,.Mind u to give me some advise since u have a friend of urs having a filipina gf...tnx a lot and lookinf forward for ur response.

Well i have got much to say on this,
It is good and it is bad and harsh as well.
Dont wanna go public, you can reach me on my mail [email protected]

And the advice is right come visit and then take decision.

Which city is ur bf from.

ravikhatri22

hi tnx for the msge he is currently live in Delhi India,,,,

can we catch up on personal mails.

jaan wrote:

Im a Filipina soon to be married with my 2 yrs indian boyfriend..I love him so much that im willing to be part of them. I met his family already though in cam only (he also at my side) and they are welcomed me as part of their family, but still quite anxious living in India..

Good luck

Cheers,
bharath

yes you can marry easily to filipina easily in india ,, you must be full fill some minimal documentation and you will be done ,, as i married to my filipina already and she is staying in india happily by God grace ,,,  if you need any help then contact me

hiii I am Vipin I am working in Dubai past 3 yrs and here I love one my filipina gf and I want to marry her but the problem is that I am already married man and I want to divorce my first wife and then get married with her and I want to know the procedure of divorce of my first wife and how to get married with my filipina gf , please guide me thank you

hiii friend can I get any of ur Facebook or email I'd so  I can take guidance from you thank you because I want to get marry with my filipina gf

vipin ,, you think that you are doing right ,,,,,,

hi ,, in india you will get alot of love and respect ,,  as my filipina wife is also living here with my family bu God grace ,, but sometimes she get irritated for alot of things ,, that is normal ,,,   see you are coming to india and india culture is different from phil,, so you have to adjust in all the way ,,, so i just only suggest you that be courageous and patience all will be fine accordingly to you but slowly slowly ,,,,, 

welcome to india ,,,, :):):)

Hii jaan :) nice to hear that you will be soon marrying your bf .. i would suggest you to visit India first and experience the life style here ...It may be completely different from the life you are living there :) Also you will need some time to adjust in Indian society.

Welcome to India

yes sarthak bhai , where u not feel happy how can u live with them until you die, can you live like that?

hi sarthak05agarwal86, can u plz give me an info regarding the processing filipina to indian man marriage..

tnx

leah04 wrote:

hi sarthak05agarwal86, can u plz give me an info regarding the processing filipina to indian man marriage..

tnx

i advised u to get married in india coz i experienced getting married in phils and i still remm how difficult weve been through to process our papers....

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

HI Jaan,

Nice seeing you here...I'll be moving to India for work. Do you have any plans to visit India first?

Hi,

Do you know a place Ahmedabad, Gujarat?

hi,

Welcome, If you are coming to Hyderabad, I can let you know some places ^^

ravikhatri22 wrote:

Well i have got much to say on this,
It is good and it is bad and harsh as well.
Dont wanna go public, you can reach me on my mail [email protected]

And the advice is right come visit and then take decision.

Which city is ur bf from.

Why she reach you on your private mail and all your earlier threads are identical, dude respect people around you or your thread will be reported next time with Expat.com team, its not dating website.

I'm a Srilankan want 2 get marry a pinay in dubai what r the documents I need 2 submit pls

Yes Its possible infact very easy , just need cenomar attested from both countries foriegn affairs and birth certificates , and girl can stay in india for life time legally , i already married with my Philippines girl friend and now leaving happily in india , if you need assistant then contact me at my india number which is (moderated: no phone number here) or on my email xxx

Happy to help

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi can I ask you what are the documents needed to be wedded in India? my boyfriend and I are planning to get married in India, we are just not aware which documents we need to present. kindly advise if you have any information about it.
thanks! :)

Hello Dear ,

It does not matter whether it is Indian or any other country , You need to go to a pre marriage counselling before marriage .Please refer : marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi5510_qa.html

Kind Regards,
Ponmani.m

no issue, you can marry with him.

Hi..

I read about ur message and u've said there that u already married wth ur filipina wife..so how  is the documents?..i mean whats the documents needed to have a civil wedding and how long does it takes forbus to wait if in case we file our documents.pls contact me on my emaiil..************* thanks a lot

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

xxx so i can guide you better

happy tohelp

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

1. I would like to ask the documents needed by a filipina in order to marry her bf in India.
2. Any info. Aabout marriage counseling?
Thanks!

Hi. U need to have proper details off ya marriage , like if u wana marry here in India , it's very simple and easy, if u are married overseas  then it might get a bit difficult , I hope u can know more information here with more clear question , thank you , take care , bye

What r da document we need to present especially my indian bf..so dat we can get married

Hi,I'm Filipina too,,and my boyfriend is hindu from india,,I'm with him for two years,and this 22 of January I will have vacation on his place...but still I'm confused,,we can't get married Bcoz of his family...theres Any way,,how to convince his family?

I'm a Filipina too who currently have an indian boyfriend. we have plans of getting married as well. i would like to know if the indian visa application is difficult or not? I hear other people say that it's quite difficult if you're a solo female who's gonna travel. i dreaded being denied of a visa, so your tips will definitely be a big help! thanks

I had a Indian boyfriend , apparently working here in manila for almost 3 &half years,( from new Delhi) . Something bothered me ,
We already 3 years boyfriend, girlfriend but until now , I didn't know any of his family member ..  I usedto be quite and not to ask lot of questions because every time I ask him regarding those matter his mood always changed ....
I agreed on him , I also feel he loves me but at some point there's something ...

#please anybody help me.

Hello! I'm Den, 36 yrs old Im working here in Singapore ,I have a bf here Indian he also working in singapore. He's 29 yrs old . Our relationship 4 yrs . He told me that he want to married me and he's family knows about this  he's mother said bring ur gf to india and get married. The mother ask him how old the girl then he's said she's 32 the mother said it's ok no problem. But actually I'm 36 this coming march. Bec my bf said no problem for my age they cannot understand bec I'm too small lady and short. Pls help me what should I do....

you definitely have to ask him about it. indians are quite conservative people. he might be having a difficult time opening up to his family just yet. however u have to ask him and clairfy things out because you've been together for 3 yrs now and  that long isnt just something to take for granted for , you know 🙂

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : indecency, disrespectful = ban
Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : off topic