Visa for Pakistani to visit Indonesia and Malaysia

Hi !
I have plan to marry with Pakistani and want to visit Malaysia for honeymoon.
I need information for Pakistani visa to visit Indonesia and Malaysia,
can my fiance apply visa to both country from Pakistan or should he apply visa according to his route (first to Indonesia then he apply visa to visit Malaysia from Indonesia) ?

Thanks for your nice Information.

Warmest Regards,
Yunita

hello and welcome to the forum
yeah i think he needs to apply zfor a visa in order to visit you there, he can apply for both visas or more on the same time (im not sure he needs a malay visa or not)
check this link, it might help
http://www.imigrasi.go.id/

have a good day

nadji

Hi Nadji22uk ,

Thanks for your information.
very helpful for us.

Best Regards,
Yunita

you are welcome Yunita  :)

hi yunita iam pakistani living in indonesia do u still want to go to pakistan?

salam miss yunita I m Hassan from Pakistan.my girlfriend is in Indonesia I want to merry with her can u please help me how I get merriage visa please help I will be very thankful to u please.my contect number.00966503850742 and my e mail [email protected] thanks

Hassan, I like your post.

Does your girl friend know that you wanna marry her??

If yes...you may ask your future wife how to arrange the right papers  :whistle:

Yes, you need to apply for Indonesian visa in Pakistan before he comes here.

It is not wise to put your Phone number on the forum. I suggest you delete it.
As for your questions about getting married with an Indonesian girl, you should ask your girlfriend to take care of all the paperwork that must be done here. If both of you are not so sure, she can go to the KUA/catatan sipil Office and you should also find out what you must do /prepare from your side.

Try Gooogling aswell. You would be surprised what it can do to help.

Goodluck!

rosehassan12 wrote:

salam miss yunita I m Hassan from Pakistan.my girlfriend is in Indonesia I want to merry with her can u please help me how I get merriage visa please help I will be very thankful to u please.my contect number.00966503850742 and my e mail [email protected] thanks

Is any one here who has already visited indonesia on tourist visa or cultural visa. i need some information because i also want to visit the indonesia and want to explore its beaches and islands.

i will be very thankful if someone guide me

Thanks in advance

Pakistan citizens need to file visa application in the Embassy with all supporting docs, including invitation letter from the sponsor in Indonesia otherwise application will turned down.

Pakistan belongs to one of the 17 countries where Visa applications are handled differently

happyhour wrote:

Pakistan citizens need to file visa application in the Embassy with all supporting docs, including invitation letter from the sponsor in Indonesia otherwise application will turned down.

Pakistan belongs to one of the 17 countries where Visa applications are handled differently

can you list down the document must be submitted with the application ? and when i have to show them the return air ticket copy ?

Citizens of Pakistan must obtain an approval from the authorities in Indonesia prior to applying for a visa. To obtain an approval please follow these instructions:

1.    Contact your sponsor or counterpart in Indonesia  this could be a hotel, travel agent or an individual  to pursue the Authorization (Otorisasi) at the Clearing House of the Department of Foreign Affairs or with Indonesian Immigration.

2.    Once the Authorization has been approved, the original will be sent to the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate nearest to you  A Notification (Pemberitahuan) of the approval is sent to your sponsor in Indonesia. Your sponsor needs to send this document to you to present with your application.

Contact the Indonesian Embassy in Islamabad and take it from there.  Contact information can be found here:

http://embassy-finder.com/indonesia_in_ … d_pakistan

Good luck and have a nice visit to Indonesia.

I am Pakistani national and I leave in Dubai working with emirates airline I want to visit Indonesia do I get visa

Why you don't just read the post on top of yours ??

Tom... :top:

:dumbom: .....maybe the hint will help

Would not think of asking his employer Emirates Airlines  :whistle::dumbom:

yes i want to marry if u sponsored me for malaysia.

No Muntazir, Marriage is not for visas, it is for life love and solid commitment. How shallow are you?

i want or get a job in Malaysia that why i m saying. i m working as a storekeeper in Islamabad Pakistan since 5 years in Govt Sector. I m experienced in Computer Skills. if u help me then i pay u all ur fee after getting a via.

muntazir mehdi wrote:

yes i want to marry if u sponsored me for malaysia.

Why one of us should sponsor you??

And who are you going to marry??

muntazir mehdi wrote:

i want or get a job in Malaysia that why i m saying. i m working as a storekeeper in Islamabad Pakistan since 5 years in Govt Sector. I m experienced in Computer Skills. if u help me then i pay u all ur fee after getting a via.

In Indonesia are plenty of storekeeper so no chance to get a job.

Perhaps in Malaysia easier for you la.....suggest you post then in the Malaysian forum

if the storekeeper jobs are available in Indonesia than help me for getting a job of storekeeper . I pay u all your fee after getting visa and job. when i get a visa in Pakistan then i pay u all ur fee

muntazir mehdi wrote:

if the storekeeper jobs are available in Indonesia than help me for getting a job of storekeeper . I pay u all your fee after getting visa and job. when i get a visa in Pakistan then i pay u all ur fee

Please read one more time my previous post.

There is no chance to get a job for a foreigner as a storekeeper in Indonesia.

Besides as Pakistani citizen you will not just get a visa like that for Indonesia, you need a sponsor etc no matter how much money you may have.....it is not possible

i have pakistani 3 lac rupee

No idea how much it is in "real" money......

Anyway, it will not work

The days of buying one's way into a KITAS and work permit are long gone.

Take Tom's excellent advice and think about another place to find work.

muntazir mehdi wrote:

why u bagging my friend and why some one do care u work as storekeeper or what and second marriage is not a business deal friend understand and in last dont wast ur time and ur money like that bro use ur mind

I need a sponsor letter to visit bali. any agent / person can help me ?
i am working in software in malaysia.

Ubudian wrote:

The days of buying one's way into a KITAS and work permit are long gone.

They sure are.
I have to compliment Indonesia's immigration service on their massive clean up.

usamakhalil wrote:

I need a sponsor letter to visit bali. any agent / person can help me ?
i am working in software in malaysia.

If you have a legal reason to visit, a visa will be easy to get.
No random stranger is going to risk serious problems to help you.

problem is Sponsor letter to Just visit Bali .. and that sponsor has to go for interview in Jakarta.
Really frustrating..

usamakhalil wrote:

problem is Sponsor letter to Just visit Bali .. and that sponsor has to go for interview in Jakarta.
Really frustrating..

That's how it is.

As Pakistani you need a sponsor to obtain a visa and to get approval from authorities (immigration, national security, Dirgen) is not that easy. It's correct also that the sponsor needs to go for an interview.

No one will sponsor you going thru all the hassles and not even knowing you.

MALIK SB INDONESIA KON SEE CITY MAY REAH RAHAY HOOO APP SAY EK FAVOUR CHAIYEAH

“No random stranger is going to risk serious problems to help you.”

Ahmed, what Fred means by that comment is that Indonesian sponsors of visas for foreigners (when sponsorship is required) can, and sometimes are legally held responsible for anything that goes wrong as a result of the foreigner's visit to Indonesia.

If you don't know anyone in Indonesia, either as family or friend, you can't simply solicit one via the internet, or offer to pay someone to act as your sponsor.

Just read all the posts in this thread, no stranger is going to sponsor you to get a visa for Indonesia. The sponsor will be responsible for you and taking all risk, why should one doing so without knowing you ?

If you have a friend who is willing to provide the sponsorship for your visa he/she should contact the local Ministries involved to obtain a list of the required documents which are needed to process your visa. Mind you that it is not only the immigration one will have to deal with.

At the same time you also should check with the embassy/consulate what documents are needed.

ahmedfraz wrote:

MALIK SB INDONESIA KON SEE CITY MAY REAH RAHAY HOOO APP SAY EK FAVOUR CHAIYEAH

Hello ahmedfraz,

Please note that this is the Anglophone version of the Indonesia forum. As such, it would be great if you could stick to English so that everyone else can understand what you wrote.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

gulkhanC21 wrote:

y not bhai apko visa meljay ga y u worry...

Wrong language and txt spk - English please.

English please....

Read the post above yours from Shaazia!!