Security / Law and Order situation in Lahore and Punjab ???

Hello Friends,

From the Pakistani news channels like ARY and SAMMA, it seems the life in the whole of Punjab is at a stand still, roads blocked with containers and non availability of Petrol and food stuff.

Will the members kindly share their experiences with a view to providing help for expats to stay safe and make their travel plans accordingly.

The members ensure not to mention any names of any political or religious parties in your comments:

Situation here is too bad we all lahoris are struck in our home we can not go out because of number of reasons
1. Petrol not available
2. Road blocked with containers everywhere
3. Rangers n police everywhere you have show ur id card for travelling 1km
4. No local transportation
and unfortunately I live near to CM house so we are completly isolated by the help of contaimers n rangers..
This situation will remain like this till 14 aug and may be prolong more.all we need is prayers

Sikandar,

Thanks for your response, I have been trying to contact some friends but I was told that mobile services and internet services have been stopped.

I have seen some channels on the TV and it seems Islamabad and the rest of Punjab  will also be disturbed in the next 6 to 7 days.

I suggest the expatriates must exercise maximum care before planning their travel plans.

Exavcly ur rite

I would suggest you all yo delay your trip for a month or two all depends upon law n oder.

Happy Azadi to the nation.

well all is well that's a flop dream soon be ended i have visited Islamabad and Rawalpindi all the roads r opened markets also only two roads in Islamabad are blocked but all is well