New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourself here

it depends ,where you will work ?
if your english is good, U can communicate in here.

Hi soha i know english well  :)  and i will be in amman for 2years on my work ! So i am looking for good friends as i am new to jordan and am interested to meet friends  :) now presently in india will be coming in 4th week of this aug

Hey guys, my name is Salam Qutub and I just got to Amman a week ago from Sacramento, California. Peace and love to everybody! I would love to meet some Americans, or any foreigners here to help me have a good time... I know all the places to go to since I visit every year and I am now here to stay so I'm trying not to die out of boredom. PLEASE HELP! Lol thanks for reading!

Ahlan wa sahlan.  :cheers:

Welcome back in Jordan and sukran for your introduction  :top:

Hello everyone,

I'm a Canadian who has moved to Amman about a week ago. I intend to stay here for about a year. Any advice on job opportunities that does not require the Arabic language?

Hi..
R u still in Amman?

Hi e very one ...

Fromar wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm a Canadian who has moved to Amman about a week ago. I intend to stay here for about a year. Any advice on job opportunities that does not require the Arabic language?

Welcome in Jordan and welcome on board.

For job opportunities you can check out the job section in the green banner above the page.
It is a start.

Happy searching!

angel lolo wrote:

Hi..
R u still in Amman?

To whom you are talking too?

It would be much appreciated if you give us a little introduction who you are and why you joined this blog.
You posted on the forum were new members introduce themselves.
According to your profile you want some new friends. You can only achieve this when people know you who you are.

An introduction would take away the mystery of who the elusive member is  :lol::unsure:whistle:

@angel lolo. I hope we will get the mystery solved with the next post which will enlighten us all.

Hi all

I am from India, but soon gonna relocate to Amman, Jordan. Me and my husband are working here in India. However, as he has got an opportunity at Amman, so i will resign from my job here and then the whole family will stay at Amman.

I am really excited/nervous as we move on, lots of apprehensions and doubts in  mind. Hope i can share and lighten my mind by discussions in this group.

Welcome on board to this site and ahlan wa sahlan in Jordan once you and your family arrive here.

Chancing your life by moving to any other country is a big challenge in every aspect.
It is naturally to have doubts and concerns and to be exited too.

This blog will help you trough all the aspects of your movement so don't hesitate to ask your questions or share your thoughts here. I am sure that are members who love to help you.

Thanks!!

Hi,

I am moving to Irbid on Aug 2014.

Good luck with the move. Let us know when you get here and if there is any info y

You need!!

HI SunshineCoast,  :cheers:

Welcome on board and ahlan wa sahlan fi Irbid or in English, welcome in Irbid too.

What is the reason for your move to Irbid?

Here are a lot of English speaking people and Irbid has a forum as well but unfortunately not very active.
But you can always boots it up  :D

hey you, let me know if u need any help in irbid i study there so i might be able to help

HI, my name is Sonya, I am moving to Jordan to teach English.  I have a possible job with
American School in Amman!! Teaching ESL. I am very excited and a little intimidated to be moving to a different culture.  I have never travelled outside of North America.  However, I have always wanted to give back and work with others from other cultures.

I would like input on housing , nice areas to rent, best places to shop for food,produce and good places to dine out!! LOL --- who is to say I will have funds to dine out.  I have read on line teachers usually make around 500-- dinar a month...with rent ?? Any advise for my survival would be greatly appreciated.

I am also interested in meeting new friends in Jordan too. It would make my down time a little more enjoyable and it would be great to have friends to go visit the local attractions.  I have always wanted to go to the Dead Sea!!

Thanks, I look forward to hearing some advise.

Hello :)  Every One. Muavia here, I am Pakistani and going to move in Amman , Jordan. I am a web developer having graduation degree. Any one with same degree can help me about job search , i will be there in December as my father will be posted in high commission of Pakistan in Amman.
i am excited about moving to other country as this is my first chance to live outside Pakistan.

Hi esta welcome its a gud place bt a hot one .I have not had any cases of mistreatment but u r free to tell how u feel and the wrking condition.

Welcome on board to the newbies.

@Hezbon: Dead Sea is indeed a very hot place with a humidity where you can cut figures. Not the best place to be in the summer but... when the winter comes it is definitely very comfy. Enjoy!

Hi guys

Im new here in Jordan , and I hope i can find mature friends

Thanks

you are very welcome

I love Holland and it's people :)

Hi :) everybody
Living in Amman, Jordan last 8 months. From Istanbul, Turkey.

Hello everyone!

This is long overdue. I'm a Jordanian freelance writer/translator. Always happy to find language exchange partners for French and Spanish, hiking enthusiasts and fun people to meet up with. Also looking for an opportunity to work or intern with NGOs in Jordan.

hello i am thair jarrar i was work in business and sales and now work to get pmp
i want to talk a chance in frelancer and i like to know more people and new frined

hello all! I am an archaeology student from the Netherlands however, I have lost my heart in Jordan... I am planning to return to Jordan, and live there, as soon as possible. I had to leave my loved one behind, which is breaking my heart every day more and more.

I just got back to the Netherlands one week ago, after spending 4 months in Jordan for work and study in Petra... however, I do not feel at home any longer in my own country: just give me Jordan!

You can find many jobs, try searching akhtaboot.com or bayt.com

Hi Valletta,

Welcome on board and welcome, hopefully, back in Jordan once you have the money to live here.
Read your profile and its not an easy task to find a job in your field but you do have an very interesting profession (once you graduated).

Wish you all the best!

Helloooww everyone :D
My name is Bashar and I live in Jordan , specifically Amman !
I'm a pharmacy student who studies at JUST :) , I'm 20 years old ..

I'm new at this site and i'm here looking for new friends :D
Will be glad to help others too ^^

Ahlan wa sahlan Bashar,

Do you have plans for living abroad in the near or far future?

That is true. However, I would do everything just to get myself back to Jordan... Petra. I fell in love there, and it feels almost impossible to stay in Holland for any longer time...

Hello Everybody, im in Amman since yesterday and i stay 5 days, i would like to meet people in Amman, im from Paris its my 1st time here, i need to visit and move, and meet Nice peoole you can contact me now

Brave girl girl moving to Irbid. I don't know any tutors in Irbid, but Yarmouk University has classes for foreigners who come to Jordan to learn Arabic. I studied dor a summer semester there. It was a half day in class program.

SunshineCoast wrote:

HI, my name is Sonya, I am moving to Jordan to teach English.  I have a possible job with
American School in Amman!! Teaching ESL. I am very excited and a little intimidated to be moving to a different culture.  I have never travelled outside of North America.  However, I have always wanted to give back and work with others from other cultures.

I would like input on housing , nice areas to rent, best places to shop for food,produce and good places to dine out!! LOL --- who is to say I will have funds to dine out.  I have read on line teachers usually make around 500-- dinar a month...with rent ?? Any advise for my survival would be greatly appreciated.

I am also interested in meeting new friends in Jordan too. It would make my down time a little more enjoyable and it would be great to have friends to go visit the local attractions.  I have always wanted to go to the Dead Sea!!

Thanks, I look forward to hearing some advise.

The American School of Amman would pay you more than the average. If you got a job for 500jd I would be looking for a roommate in Amman. Try to get something clise to work to not spend a lot on transportation. You can look for roommates on expatriates.com.

hi and welcome to jordand
i am ali , an english teacher with a master degree in TESL.
i live in amman - tabarboor .
i really like to meet new friends specially native english
any help i am here for you.

wishing you all the best

Hi im looking for Filipino maid/nany to work for my family in Abu Dhabi ,UAE with good salary

almotasem wrote:

Hi im looking for Filipino maid/nany to work for my family in Abu Dhabi ,UAE with good salary

Hello, thanks, how are you, I am... is a nice way to introduce yourself on this New members forum.
Searching for  a maid/nanny here is not the right spot.
You can place an add in the jobs section in the green banner above the page with more details.

hi,

how are things ? i hope everything is ok .

if you are serious call me and i will manage it for you from my friend office.

but where are you now , i am in jordan - amman

by the way i am ali , 39 , jordan, an english teacher and translator.

see you soon

Closed