Assistance for Expats coming to India

Hi I am Apurv from Delhi. I run a software business and have travelled widely in India and Abroad. I would like to help any Expat coming to Delhi or NCR region )or as a matter of fact anywhere India :)  ) with whatever help or information they need on Costs, Travel, Lifestyle, Food etc. . I would like them to know that India is a safe place to be and we are willing to help our guests from other nations

Hello kansalapurv

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for your generous offer!

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Is that service free of cost ??

great apurva !

Anywhere India?! Take a break dude!

Yes its free of cost. I would be happy to help any one.

HI,

I am Lhexie from Philippines and plans to move in India for work.

Can you  :) give me views about Ahmedabad Gujarat?

How's the place, their cultures, and working environment?

Any Advises or Inputs will be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!  :)

Hi Lhexie...welcome to India...hope you enjoy you time here...which month are you planning to visit and for how long...I don't think you will have any problem in adjusting with the climate as the phillipines and indian climate is almost the same as well as the expenses in India and phillipines are the same..what kind of work will you be doing?

Hi Lhexie,

Gujrat is a beautiful place to work at. Very safe and progressive. Most of the people are very professional as far a work culture goes. The place has a lot of respect for visitors. The food is very rich. You can have a detailed read at gujaratindia.com/about-gujarat/culture.htm