Doing business in Congo

Hi,

are foreign investors welcome in Congo?

Is it complicated to register a company in Congo? What is the procedure?

What is the corporate tax rate in Congo?

Is it easy to recruit?

Any advice you would share with us?

Thank you very much for your participation,

Julien

Hello Julien,

Yes foreign investments are welcomed.............
Its not complicated to register a company in Congo,either you can start with a Establishment if you are doing local business like buying and selling locally...........or you can open a Societe if propreitorship type of firm or S.A.R.L with partnership firm.............if you have export & import activity or other major works like construction and all...........First you have to registered your name in chamber of commerce with paying 2000 $ as fund of guarantee then all other necessary papers like Carte de commerce,RCCM,NIU,Matriculation Number,Overture de Depot,License for export and Import from Commerce,CCC are the most needed documents you have to gathered before you start activity........
Corporate tax rate will inform you very soon.........
Possible to recruit but labour law is very hard so i can suggest be careful if you are recruiting someone from local for higher posts..........

There are Notary Agencies who does all this jobs and it is advisible to go through some good one for less expenses for opening it...............

Regards,
Anil

Hello Julien, is your request still current? If no, I hope it helps another person.

Foreign investors are welcomed and company registration procedure is not a big deal. I could elaborate the step-by-step if you indicate the you still need this information.

The current corporate income tax rate is at 30% on net profit for companies under the general taxation scheme and a deemed rate of 7.7% for companies under the simplified taxation scheme.

Local regulations shall be followed for recruitment and local content is an important item to consider.
Hope the above helps. Still available if anyone needs more information.

Hello Benic Sarr,

Welcome to Expat-Blog...........
Thanks for your feed back and hope this informations will help out others.............

Regards,
Anil

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

(Moderated: off topic)

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

Dear Koffi Paul,

If possible please write some more lines because most of the new comer to the site only do this type of mistakes so its our duty to inform them that this is not the right place to put their ads............

Regards,
Anil

Currently living in Bangladesh, in Dhaka
    Want to move to Congo

I AM IMAM FROM DHAKA BANGLADESH . I AM A BUSINESSMAN . I INTERESTED START A BUSINESS CONGO . CAN YOU GIVE ME ADVICE CONGO WHICH TRADE HAVE GOOD BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY ? PLS REPLY BY [email protected] MY SKYPE ID IS = IMAMDHK PLS ADD ME AND GIVE ME YR SKYPE ID THANKS WITH BEST REGARDS

IMAMDHK wrote:

Want to move to Congo

I AM IMAM FROM DHAKA BANGLADESH . I AM A BUSINESSMAN . I INTERESTED START A BUSINESS CONGO . CAN YOU GIVE ME ADVICE CONGO WHICH TRADE HAVE GOOD BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY ? PLS REPLY BY [email protected] MY SKYPE ID IS = IMAMDHK PLS ADD ME AND GIVE ME YR SKYPE ID THANKS WITH BEST REGARDS

IMAM

Could you please lower your cap lock when posting. It is then easier to read your post.
Also it is considered rude and the same as shouting at someone if you post in uppercase.

For security it is not advisable to put any personal contact details on an open forum.

Thank you for your understanding

IMAMDHK wrote:

Want to move to Congo

Dear Imam,

As Stumpy has suggested you please write in small letters and as you said you are a business man so you can find out what business suits you and how you are going to do it.............well Congo has changed now , first of all you have to get visa before coming here and i dont know whether you have embassy in Bangladesh or not.........secondly you must know french for doing business here............so be prepare and come after that you go through the market and find out what is more beneficial for you according to that you can start your business............

Regards,
Anil

Hi IMAM,

I email you on the address you sent. Please, check and repply.

Mine is : ***

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Koffi Paul

dear  friend  koffi  paul,

pls   see  yr  e-mail 
regards
imam

dear  friend  anil.
thank  you  very  much    for  yr  advice
i  hope  i  come  congo  soon
pls  give  me  yr  contact  number  by  [email protected]
thanks  with  best  regards
imam  from  dhaka

i  interested    do  business    in  congo  .   i  have  no  idea   which  type  business  have  good  opportunity  ?

1)  import    and  trade

2) real   estate   and   deploper

3) dairy  farm

4) poultry    farm

5) fish  farm

6)  restourent 

7)  internet 

8)  super  market

9 )  transport 
  in  this  list  or  outside  of  list   which  is  have  very  good  demand    congo  market   and   wich  one  is  good  profitable 

propritorship       company     fee  and   make it  time ,

two  or   three  bedroom            monthly  rent
regards

imam

Hello Imam,

You can go for any of these listed business by you all are good and profitable.........
Rent depends upon you which locality and what fascilities you are searching in the house...........
you can PM me in this site itself ..............
Any query you have you can contact me..............
I can introduce you with one of my uncle who is from Bangladesh too and having good contacts and well settled here in Congo.............

Regards,
Anil

@aryavrat

good evening sir are  are  you  still  living in congo?

@Talixix

Hello,

The last time he logged in was 5 years ago.

I would suggest that you consider opening a new thread on the Congo forum should you have any questions.

All the best

Bhavna

@Talixix

No  ,I will come next week

Thank you.

@Bhavna 🙏thank you