Need a Flat/Apartment, September or sooner

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to rent, up to 1700 TL per month. Trying to stay at or under 1500 though. My hope is to find an apartment (1 bedroom or studio) somewhere between Maslak and Beyoğlu. If any renters can help or if anyone knows some websites other than ExpatBlog and Craigslist, let me know. I'm out of ideas for Istanbul!

Thanks!

Also, I'm not opposed to roommates if anyone has open rooms. I'm just a little hesitant since 70% of people on planet earth can't keep kitchens clean.

Hello kev.geo

For your accomodation, I suggest you to drop adverts in the given section to increase your chances to find one :

>> Shared accommodation in Istanbul <<
>> Properties for rent in Istanbul <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

the link below is result  of a search for bachlor apt. in Sisli, near metro rented by owner (not agent) within 1200-1500 rent range. hope it helps.

sahibinden.com/kiralik/istanbul-sisli/sahibinden?query_desc=true&query_text=metro&price_min=1200&a20=38472&a20=38484&a20=38473&price_max=1500

good luck..

Good Luck  :)

Thanks guys. I found a place. I guess the moderators can remove this if they want.

kev.geo wrote:

Thanks guys. I found a place. I guess the moderators can remove this if they want.

Hi kev.geo,

As you have already found a place, i am therefore closing this topic.

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed