Business Opportunities (Operations / Project Management)

Hi all,

I have a question regarding finding work in Myanmar. I'm interested to find out if there are possibilities in Operations and / or Project Management related roles and whether it's realistic to find opportunities over the Internet, or, if a visit to the country would be needed.

I have 8 years of experience managing UK IT departments and after sales technical help desks. More recently, I have gained experience in business operations, helping to streamline processes, setting up back office facilities and customer service help desks, product sourcing and manufacturing, fulfillment, eCommerce and web projects.

If anyone might be able to offer advice on my best course of action - to investigate possibilities and to connect to the right people - I would be very appreciative.

Thanks very much.

HI,

As a growing market there is opportunity for any and every business.

Thank you, but do you have any advise about finding work. Is the situation such that generally that a visit to the country would be needed to try and get interviews / find current jobs rather than rely on the Internet? Thanks