Western Union In Jakarta

Any one know of a western union agent office in Jakarta that has either Quick pay or what we call Quick Collect to pay bills to like USA. I have a bill I need to pay and easiest way is western union. I tried Bank Mandiri but they don't do such things... Think I need a regular Western Union Agent office to get this done any one Know of one in Central Jakarta? Thanks

James there ate plenty of Western Union branches everywhere. Have you tried the website?

Yes I tried a few different things can not do it online from Indonesia hmmm don't know why and all Mandari banks can not do even though they have western union hehehehe ..My bill I need to pay is a Buisness listed with western union and uses what we call Quick collect for payments .... part of what I get for having so many credit cards lol.. And Hi there Lukereg How are you?

I am need one around Hmmm around central Jakarta or between there and bekasi

You may go to Pondok Indah Mall 2 on ground floor where Banks are.  Bank Danamon is a WU agent.  It opens till 6 pm daily. Very convenient since higher transfers are accepted whereas those in the kiosks/711 along the road can only do the minimum.

All they need from you is your ID and the reference number of the transfer if you are the recipient.

well needless to say I need to send USD Hmm what's the Minimum at 7/11s I only need to send like 2 Million in RP..

But good idea about the Mall I know of it been there ...

Reason I want western Union for this bill they only charge a 1 time fee of 12.00 usd for that service ...Normally I use my Bank Mandiri and Bank of America in the USA, then pay them from my USA account. 
Thing is Mandiri charges 250.000 for wires then my bank of America charges 12.00 usd for receving the wire totally is 37.00 USD in fees.
So to avoid all the fees this Quick collect thru western Union seems to be a Better Option of paying bills Abroad.

Those small agents do take that amount but I'd still go to the mall since it feels safe, at least for me.  I'm sure the nearest mall to you that has Danamon Bank should be able to do it also.

Yes, when I was in Jakarta, my husband transferred from the Emirates a couple of times using WU - exactly for their one time fee that's just convenient and reasonable.  Also, the speed of the service. You can receive it within just one hour.

At the malls, the Banks open till 6 pm whereas outside till 3 pm.

Yes your right I hate having to bounce money to one place to pay another place is getting old... and that extra fee could just go to my bill instead of Banks...

Teachers are Not paid that well you KNow (joke lol)
Thank all you for the fast reply as well because I really need to do it today saved me some time of looking.

Even though I been here almost 2 years I am still learning things every day.

James

Try this search

http://locations.westernunion.com/searc … _-quickPay

Ahhhh just what i needed lukereg thanks so much glad i have this on my phone you saved the day lol