Pakistan-Croatia

Hi everyone, I'm Tom from Croatia. I travel to Pakistan, August, will be there 2 weeks (Lahore, Faisalabad) . If there's any people from Pakistan living in Croatia, I'd like to establish one Croatian-Pakistani Society (business and friendship, culture, etc) in Zagreb. Same, if there are Croatians in Lahore, would like to do the same there.

All the people from Pakistan who want to do any type of business in Croatia, you're welcome to contact me. My mail is: [email protected], linkedIn: Tomislav Putric, MTh

Hey Tom I was born in Sisak. Just wanted to say Good luck!

Hvala!  :cheers:

hello tom im from pakistan and now i live in croatia if u need from me anyhelp then let me know.also u can send to me mail in my hotmail ..thnak u

nice to know about you ali
im preet from india

Hello, i am Pakistani from lahore, now a days lived in spain, how can i help u?

Regards

Aslam o alacam,
Ali bhai kia hal ha,
Mujhay app se immigration ke bare main information chahiye.

Main lahore se hoon or abhi spain main reah raha ho, main yeah janna chahta hoo keah waha par paper keasy hasal kiye ja sakte ha, i mean resident permit.

Thanks

Inayat Ullah

thanks sani807 but im vary well here
hope u will get some help here for ur resident permit..

I currently live in Dubai and i'm moving to Either Zagreb or Varazdin in February. I'm croatian my hubby is Pakistani and our dog is maltese :D we are 24 years old and would love to make some new friends there!

welcome paji

Hi there,

I am a pakistani born n bread in Dubai. Interested in seeking business opportunities in Croatia. I have a fiance from Zagreb. How could I get in touch.

syedjason wrote:

Hi there,

I am a pakistani born n bread in Dubai. Interested in seeking business opportunities in Croatia. I have a fiance from Zagreb. How could I get in touch.

Hello and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive since 2014.

I suggest you to create a new thread and introduce yourself to the expat community.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com