Anyone can come in Albania, you are welcome and we are very host.

Free environment for business.
Everyone? No, my bar, billiards , ping pong, chess of 200 m2 can take free only those persons who wish to develop sa a good business, or charitable activities.
My lokal is the main boulevard of the city of Durres and bankrupt as activity due to anti-tobacco law. I now do not have the opportunity to put it to work and i am searching another person  to take it  as businesses. I give it three ways, as a gift, if I can integrate working there, with a reasonable rent or joint investment. It is important that the person will get to have a good moral. Preferably foreign, as dentists (dentistry profession), doctors, medical labs, or for the control of pharmaceutical drugs, (private expert famaceutik), in the field of art, music and the like, and ballet, sports field etj.  As gym exercises, room for training boxers, or for a cultural bar to develop spoken English, as a practical people who have English native language. But in the field of services, such as electrical & electronic buisness.(Creation of electronic advertising, laser etc.)
My city has not Chinese and I prefer to invited  them in my country

Hello SIr, My Name is Waqas And I need to came there in Albania for my hollydays can u please help me for this ?

qaxbalouch wrote:

Hello SIr, My Name is Waqas And I need to came there in Albania for my hollydays can u please help me for this ?

Go to a travel agent and book a ticket, ask them to arrange visa.

Hi!
But what can I do for you?

I was going there and they was saying to me that take 1 invitation paper from Albania travel Agent and i don't know from were to get this you just tell me about this .

Hi
You are from Pakistan, a moral man of a monotheistic Islamic state. You can be a good man, but I did not know and can not give a guarantee for your behavior. How can you live in a liberal society, when you are educating themselves in bigotry islamk. Albania has a low level of economic and not likely to keep refugees. Sorry but I can`t to do that.

anesti wrote:

Hi
You are from Pakistan, a moral man of a monotheistic Islamic state. You can be a good man, but I did not know and can not give a guarantee for your behavior. How can you live in a liberal society, when you are educating themselves in bigotry islamk. Albania has a low level of economic and not likely to keep refugees. Sorry but I can`t to do that.

Umm - Do read your own comment, and you will see who the bigot is :)

Or ideally look in the mirror.

Hi, I am sorry to read this and I would like to help. But I will not be in a position to help until next year.

I have a few business ideas for myself and my wife and would very much like to look at your building and its location. I do not have a car and I live in Tirana.

Please contact me if you have the time one weekend to show me your building and also if you are willing to help form a new business.

Gary