Entry requirements

Hi folks

I am planning to spend 10 days vacation in Brazil, as a Tunisian citizen I don't need a visa upon 90 days for the purpose of tourism: what the police control will ask in the border to show for them: passport available for 6 months,  round trip tickets, hotel reservation, travel insurance, cash and bank cards for expensive. .
That's all?  Do they ask about bank statement or cash money and cards are enough?
Please if anyone he is from waivers countries  with Brazil and he has answer please help me..

My regards
Marouane

Yes, that is all you will need to satisfy the Federal Police upon entry to Brazil. Your air ticket does not necessarily need to be round-trip, but just "outbound" to some country you hold a visa for or can enter without visa. Your accommodations reservations and sufficient funds (cash, bank balance and/or credit card with sufficient limit available) for your stay.

Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your entry date and should have at the very least ONE unused visa page.

Thank you so much 👍👌

My regards

Hi, 

No a bank statement is not required but the Federal Police can ask for proof of your financial solvency to support your stay. 

Make sure you have copies of your airline eTicket and hotel accommodation confirmations in case they ask to see it but for the most part you will enter without much fuss.

Good luck and enjoy Brasil!

thank you so much

Each time coming and going has been vey easy for me.