Are there any english churches in Mauritius?

I am looking for an english church in Mauritius not too fussed about denomination - preferably somewhere near Tamarin but will travel if need be.

I hope this link helps
http://www.bestofmauritius.net/Christia … ritius.htm

There is a church called Black River Fellowship that meets on the site of the old pottery just outside of Black River.

And there is this church  CTMI which has French with english translation or Vise versa.At Trianon by Pastor MIKI HARDY.
Its is a pentecostal Church ull love it

Any English Sunday services in Catholic churches ,except the one in Grand Baie that have English service once a month.

There's two Christian churches in the north.
Baptist Church in Pereybere meets Sunday at 10:00 service in English.

Living Word, non-denominational Christian church. Meets 10:00 in Vale. Just 5 minutes south of Grand Baie

God Bless,

Paul

There is a English service every Saturday at 6.00 PM at St Joseph Catholic church in Rose Hill. I attended the service yesterday. So if any expat living in the South looking for English service in a Catholic church can attend.

[Moderated: No self promotion please]

Hi,

There is an all english Anglican service being held at St. Simon church every Sunday at 9am in Tamarin. Its held in the library of the catholic church which is situated right at the entrance of Tamarin. The service is by Rev. Patricia McGregor.

Cheers!

Hi.  I have managed to find a good family church with an English service at 8am on a Sunday, the details are below.  Hope that this information helps.
Christian Family Church Mauritius
Albion Docks, Port Louis(Opp. Bus Stn North terminal next to ABC Car Rental)
You are welcome to send me a private message if you need any more information. thanks.

Hello Brinindubia,

I've attended both St. Thomas, in Rose Hill, mentioned by Terence, and St. Simon the Fisherman, in Tamarin, mentioned by Sedzia, and they are both good, well-attended and family friendly.

I hope that you find the church that you're looking for,

David.

bronindubai wrote:

I am looking for an english church in Mauritius not too fussed about denomination - preferably somewhere near Tamarin but will travel if need be.

Hi

I have found these English speaking, through our local website in Tamarin/Black River:

1. The Anglican Church of St.Simon's Tamarin

2. St. Benoit Catholic Church, Tamarin - there will be an Catholic Mass in English starting from December, Sunday 22nd December, Sunday 2nd February and then English Mass will be on the first Sunday of each month

:)

drivign thru mari reine de la paix, i saw a big cross, im a photographer, so could not miss that., hope it helps u.. the yrs i lived here, we made no diferences in being 'English'; god bless

I meant to find out if you finally got one. We are coming to plant an English-speaking church in Port Louis soon.

Seventh-day Adventist church, in beau bassin, curepipe,mahebourg, goodlands, grand guabe , in all seventh-day adventist churches am pretty sure they have their english speaking classes.  Last saturday I was at beau bassin seventh-day adventist church. I enjoyed the service there.  You might check out the nearest one close to you..  WE ARE ONE BODY IN CHRIST

Tonderayi Chikwanda whats the name of the church you are planting in Mauritius and which part?

Addie and Chane refers: The name of the church is called Grace Life Church, a ministry of Christlife Grace Fellowship. It is a Pentecostal church.

There is an English language Baptist church in Curepipe and an English Anglican church not far from Jumbo in Phoenix.

There is English mass at St Agnes Catholic church, Grand Bay 1st Sunday of every month.
I do enjoy the coffee, chocolate,  and snacks we use to share after the mass.

Our unity remains in diversity.

David.

What time please

Where is it?

See all the posts different places and times

Are there Pentecostal churches in Grand baie?

EG2018 wrote:

Are there Pentecostal churches in Grand baie?

There is an Christian church in Perrybere, I am not sure about the denomination. I did attend their service once many years back.

Thank you.

St Columber presbyterian church in Phoneix!
highly recommend it

https://www.presbyterian.mu/en/parishes … a-phoenix/

Jehovah's Witnesses have a Kingdom Hall in Bambous that provide worship in English. Their meetings are held via Zoom twice a weekduring Covid regulations. Should you wish to get the link please WhatsApp me on *** for the relevant number.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct