Move to Argentina?

Hello and thank you for this forum... we are a family from sweden looking for strategies for moving to Argentina.

Due to the fact that we need to work, it would be very nice to recieve info about how to succeed on the job market?

Maybe each of you members got a small piece of the puzzle?

Best regards
Johan Pettersson with family

Hello SwedishExplorerFamily,

So as to help you get more response, I moved your post to the Argentina Forum! I also invite you to check out other threads out here for gathering information.

Also give our members more infos about yourself, in which field are you seeking an employment?

Regards

Kenjee

Thank you so much, for your help Kenjee!

We are trying to learn how this forum works.

Wife (Karen) wants to work as a unit manager/director/or likewise in her speical field:
Social Care as for mentally or funcitionally disabled, eldery, psychiatric care, special accomodations for people in need. She has got a BSc in Social Care, with a major in unit manager for those groups.

Karen is in Sweden an "expert" in this fields... probably is this the most relevant field for her? But also Tourism would be suitable...

My (Johan) education is BSc in psychology, with a lot of complementary topcs, such as political sciense, human geography, economy. Got a uni.diploma in informatics with specialization in development of organizations with IT-technology. Also holds u.s. commercial pliot license. I have also got all courses at masters level in teaching for secondary upper school (except the masterthesis, wich are not finished yet. It will give me the legitimate "right to teach".

My education is broad and long. Work for me should be in fields in need for communication, development, education, media as "webb content", tourism... but it would be very nice to help a small transport firm with transortations with small aircrafts...

Thank you for all your help.

Best regards from
Johan Pettersson with family

Hi guys
   I'm french 'I know nobody's perfect) living in Argentina for more than 6 years around Cordoba. Although this country is tempting for good vacations with a great variety of sites and climate etc...., living there becomes to be extremey difficult due to inflation, securitu problems, eco nomical problems with lots of workers' firing etc.... Be aware that the specialty of your wife is blocked here and she will never find a work in the medical or paramedical care. As far as you're concerned I have also my doubts.

My only advice is : before making the big jump, come here few weeks and look at things not as tourist but as soembody who will have to live here everyday. You will be surprised to see that Argentina is not a cheap country for day to day life, and will discover all the negative points you will never find out as a tourist.
  If you need more precise things, contact me via MP

best regards

(Moderated: off topic + no copy/paste on the forum pls)

@SwedishExplorerFamily

hi, am inacio, Dentstry, 33 year,  single, want move to argentine working e living  there, from in angola,  please.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello.....

I am from Kenya, I am been dreaming of working in Argentina. Would you please help me how to secure a job there.

I am a Scientist with a Bsc in pure chemistry.

Hello and welcome on board !

Please note that we can not help you in securing a job in Argentina.

I would suggest that you read the articles under the Work in Argentina section of the website to gather as much information as possible about work.

You may also create your CV in the Jobs offers in Argentina section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

Also, please note that this is an old thread of 2014, I am closing it.

Closed