PP cost of living for a family

Hi, we are a family of 4 with 2 young sons (4 and 6), We will be moving to PP soon. I am looking for information about the general cost of living. We will have housing, insurance and education covered. Mostly I am wondering about the cost of utilities, fun things to do with the kids and groceries. We are pretty middle of the road. The housekeeper will by most from the nearby market and the odd thing I will get at Luky's or wherever. We have a normal good salary and look for reasonable wester level of comfort. We have always lived in Africa so this part of the world is a new (and welcome) adventure. Thanks for the help!!

eletricity will charge around 0.25-27 cent per kwr. i will be USD 100~200 ..

House ... you have wide choice... 3room ...hmmm....it depends on location and condition. USD 500~3,000. If you willing to live in BBK1(Best place in Cambodia for foreigner) condo it gonna be USD 1,500~3,000.

Others...it is cheap .... agricutual things are cheaper than Africa i guess

There are few Kids park at Aeon Mall and another place i heard 3 or 4 you can use with ur children..

Car is most useful and expensive..I am sure you need it. Camry 1997~1999 is around USD 8,000~12,000

thanks. any idea what I should budget for a month's worth of groceries? what is the most expensive thing (exept for rent and school) on someone's budget? Thanks